Marijuana.

Discussion in 'Something For All' started by iMattJ, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Marijuana.
  1. Unread #301 - Aug 10, 2011 at 7:47 PM
  2. LongswordAndLongboardin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

LongswordAndLongboardin Active Member

Marijuana.

You can get banned from flaming, e.g. calling someone a fucking moron.

"...anyone who is an addict as such, can easily become addicted to marijuana."
    Please explain this sentence to me, I don't know if it's the wording or if I'm tired or something, but I can't make any sense of it.

"I have had 2 years of smoking everyday, stopped now, and what a great decision"
    So you smoked marijuana for two years straight, every single day.. And you quit first time first day. Please explain how this is possible if the chemical THC, which makes you high (in case you didn't know what it was), is physically or psychologically addictive

"5 times the amount of tar is in 1 joint compared to 1 cigarette."
    "This is true if you take a ratio of marijuana plant / tobacco. But if you take the buds (the part that is smoked in marijuana), then it delivers 1/3 of the Tar the same weight of tobacco would deliver. In the first study on Marijuana smoke, scientists have burned the whole plant - leaves, stems, buds, everything. That is why there was this much tar. Even if this fact was proven wrong with a recent study, there's no way the government or groups like Above the Influence would change their sayings to "Tobacco can deliver three times as much cancer-causing tar as one joint", now would they?

I guess Anti-drugs groups would still say it's wrong to smoke weed even if government made it legal. They remind me of preacher telling people not to masturbate because they would become deaf. But anyway, I'm getting away from the subject."

Also, marijuana can be smoked through water pipes which will reduce tar intake.

"And harmful to the brain...?"
    "Professor Xia Zhang and some of his colleagues at Saskatchewan University decided to test a synthetic form of THC (HU210) on a group of test rats to observe the effects the drug has on neurogenesis (brain cell formation and generation). They gave these rats HIGH DOSES of the THC-like compound twice a day, everyday for a period of ten days to get a good idea of THC’s effects on brain cells.
    It turns out, this synthetic THC-like compound actually INCREASED the rate of brain cell formation in the hippocampus (neurogenesis) by a whopping FORTY PERCENT!"

I feel like most of your knowledge is coming from Grade 7 Health class. Respectfully,
    shut the fuck up.

3. Unread #302 - Aug 10, 2011 at 8:18 PM
  4. Herman Li
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Herman Li Grand Master
    Banned

Marijuana.

Alcohol was illegal once...and that made things worse than better..So you'd rather have society worse-off than better? :confused:

5. Unread #303 - Aug 10, 2011 at 9:08 PM
  6. itsboom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

itsboom Forum Addict

Marijuana.

Your about as dumb as your argument. So because making alcohol illegal will cause more harm then good because it made things worse in the early 1900s? It might make things worse, but at least come up for a good reason why.

7. Unread #304 - Aug 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM
  8. Herman Li
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Herman Li Grand Master
    Banned

Marijuana.

Yeah...that's a perfectly legitimate reason..

Want to know our equivalent to the mafia of the 30's? The drug cartel.

We're doomed to repeat history if we don't learn from it^_^

9. Unread #305 - Aug 10, 2011 at 9:30 PM
  10. IWILLSELLYOUAHALO350
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

IWILLSELLYOUAHALO350 Guru
    Banned

Marijuana.

I fully support a fully legalization on it. Anyone that thinks its bad or thinks its a drug has either not tried it themselves or is a follower and listens to what others tells them. In which they are going absolutely nowhere in life.

11. Unread #306 - Aug 10, 2011 at 11:42 PM
  12. that tank kid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

that tank kid Badass
    Banned

Marijuana.

So if one does not wish to take a drug, they're going nowhere in life?

hmmm..

13. Unread #307 - Aug 11, 2011 at 12:01 AM
  14. Xi Lax Bro iX
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Xi Lax Bro iX Forum Addict
    Banned

Marijuana.

I love pot. Do I want it to be legalized? Not really.. The price would go up a shitload, and just like everything else, the government would tax it. I do however think that they should legalize it everywhere for medical uses. However in Cali, I think it's way to easy to get a medi license, and the regular stoners are getting them so they can get bud just to smoke for recreation. There are many people who need the plant to help them with their medical conditions, and don't deserve to suffer. I remember reading something about a covenant (Nun house) being close, and many of them being arrested because they were helping people with cancer, and other medical conditions, by giving them pot through smoking, and or edibles. They were HELPING people, and got arrested for it. That's complete bullshit to me. Law enforcement should be out looking for rapists, murderers, thieves, and terrorists. NOT your everyday stoner, or the NUNS who were HELPING people. What the fuck? That just pisses me off thinking about it..

Edit:
    I just read your post. I abso-fucking-lutely love you. This is probably the best counter to a typical brainwashed, government spoonfed, confused person, I have ever heard. I applaud you sir. You are a gentleman, and a scholar.

15. Unread #308 - Aug 11, 2011 at 12:16 AM
  16. TiiKiiArt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

TiiKiiArt Newcomer

Marijuana.

1- Nope. My moms done hash in germany, better shit than ive ever smoked haha
    2.- yessuh
    3.- fully. would end the criminal side of marijuana and the tax money could be used for a greater good.

17. Unread #309 - Aug 11, 2011 at 12:48 AM
  18. dinnook
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

dinnook Active Member

Marijuana.

I support it. I wish it were legal. I would use it more if it were legal, not to the extent of abuse but defiantly more. I am a angry pissy person, I see myself ending up like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino when I'm older.... So I need something to calm myself down.

19. Unread #310 - Aug 11, 2011 at 1:15 AM
  20. WebGuru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WebGuru Forum Addict

Marijuana.

I say. Whatever makes people happy let em have it. Who is with me? Life is too short to not enjoy it. If people needa be high to enjoy then make it legal and let em get high. lol. I dont smoke weed. I'm just an adrenaline hunter. :)

21. Unread #311 - Aug 11, 2011 at 2:36 AM
  22. 3kE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

3kE Forum Addict
    Banned

Marijuana.

Yea i guess iv been brainwashed about it, bla bla bla i used to think it was bad and all that shit.

Iv felt myself becoming slower slightly as iv smoked it more and more.
    Yea i support the legalization because i think that if tobacco is lega, why isnt weed.

23. Unread #312 - Aug 11, 2011 at 8:26 PM
  24. Chavo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Chavo Member

Marijuana.

I think it should be a personal choice. If you want to smoke it, smoke it. If not, leave those that do alone.

25. Unread #313 - Aug 12, 2011 at 1:07 AM
  26. T0M__
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

T0M__ Member

Marijuana.

100% support, glad you brought it up, I'm not saying its for everyone, but the law doesn't affect who will smoke it and who won't. the truth is, if you're going to do it, you're going to do it. It should be controlled, but not illegal, somewhat like alcohol.

27. Unread #314 - Aug 12, 2011 at 11:51 AM
  28. Herman Li
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Herman Li Grand Master
    Banned

Marijuana.

Actually the price would drop SIGNIFICANTLY. If the prices rise, guess who's still in business? The drug cartel. I'm honestly not gonna go to the store and buy $25 a G when my buddy Darren can hook me up as always for less :laugh:

29. Unread #315 - Aug 12, 2011 at 12:46 PM
  30. DG4L
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

DG4L Sythe's Official MMA Fighter
    Banned

Marijuana.

Yes, lol havent you seen boardwalk empire? haha one of the best hbo series

31. Unread #316 - Aug 12, 2011 at 2:02 PM
  32. Dylan54
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Dylan54 Member

Marijuana.

im so high right now, and this is really funny to read.

33. Unread #317 - Aug 12, 2011 at 2:16 PM
  34. Herman Li
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Herman Li Grand Master
    Banned

Marijuana.

Bro I got high last night and was reading some fire-caping threads. The ENTIRE thread people were claiming the OP scammed them, but OP was just like "yeah ok, DOING CAPES RIGHT NOW" and for 5 pages this went on lmaoo. People are so dumb I was laughing so hard.

35. Unread #318 - Aug 12, 2011 at 8:21 PM
  36. silab king
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

silab king Guru
    Banned

Marijuana.

- Have you been brainwashed by your parents and the media about it? nope i smoke it
    - Do you accept it 100%? yes
    - Do you support the legalization? yes it would boost the eco and make alot of jobs and i would rather my goverment make a profit than a gang or criminal

37. Unread #319 - Aug 12, 2011 at 8:24 PM
  38. Falmar
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Falmar Guru
    Banned

Marijuana.

Totally support.
    Alcohol/cigarretes kill much people. Weed = safe

39. Unread #320 - Aug 12, 2011 at 8:56 PM
  40. JohnK
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

Marijuana.

This is going no where.

< Can humans create a perfect government? | Antimatter Spacecraft Propulsion The Future Is Now (CENSORED BY YOUTUBE) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site