Marijuana.

Discussion in 'Something For All' started by iMattJ, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Marijuana.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 8, 2011 at 9:13 PM
  2. iMattJ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iMattJ Swag So Official.
    Banned

Marijuana.

How do you feel about this plant?

- Have you been brainwashed by your parents and the media about it?
    - Do you accept it 100%?
    - Do you support the legalization?

I, myself, support the legalization. I see nothing wrong with it, and I feel that it would boost the economy. It would hopefully lessen the abuse and addiction of nicotine and alcohol, therefore reducing the abundance of alcohol related deaths every year. The money spent on the upkeep of the age-old marijuana laws would be saved.

It's a plant, not a drug.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 8, 2011 at 9:18 PM
  4. BubbaJ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BubbaJ Active Member

Marijuana.

Marijuana is legal in Michigan for medical purposes.

My dad has heart problems, has had 3 open heart surgeries, has diabetes, blood pressure problems, and more. He is obviously disabled and can't work - but he has been growing, selling, and smoking medical marijuana for about a year now.

He takes SO many pills everyday, and the only reason he smokes is because it does much more than some of the pills can do for them. After seeing how much it has helped my dad, I do support legalization.

Plus - how many people has marijuana killed compared to alcohol, tobacco, etc? 0.

5. Unread #3 - Mar 8, 2011 at 9:20 PM
  6. iMattJ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iMattJ Swag So Official.
    Banned

Marijuana.

Yep. You'd have to smoke a wheelbarrow full in one sitting in order to die.

7. Unread #4 - Mar 8, 2011 at 9:25 PM
  8. .::MaSteR::.
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

.::MaSteR::. Guru

Marijuana.

Making up false statistics doesn't help support your claim at all. However there are only a few deaths because of smoking marijuana, I still don't support the legalization of it.

9. Unread #5 - Mar 8, 2011 at 9:29 PM
  10. iMattJ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iMattJ Swag So Official.
    Banned

Marijuana.

There are no known cases of Marijuana overdose. Would you care to explain your reasoning behind not supporting?

11. Unread #6 - Mar 8, 2011 at 9:29 PM
  12. ~Kyle
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

~Kyle Member
    Banned

Marijuana.

A few deaths? NOBODY has died from the direct usage of marijuana. I want proof of the deaths, but I know you won't be able to supply proof because there is none. Nobody has died from smoking marijuana.

13. Unread #7 - Mar 8, 2011 at 9:29 PM
  14. Hookups
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hookups He doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a Gentleman
    Banned

Marijuana.

They aren't false statistics. A number of people did die high while driving a car or doing other stupid things. But no person has a recorded death because of the plant itself.

- If you look in my signature you'd know how I feel about it.
    - I accept it 100%
    - Legalization 100%, for many reasons.

15. Unread #8 - Mar 9, 2011 at 12:11 AM
  16. that tank kid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

that tank kid Badass
    Banned

Marijuana.

I accept it I use it regularly, I think it should stay illegal though, Imagine how lazy everyone would be if you could buy a 25 pack from the store?

17. Unread #9 - Mar 9, 2011 at 12:41 AM
  18. that tank kid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

that tank kid Badass
    Banned

Marijuana.

Just saying It makes you alot more lethargic, And it does impact you mentally, I don't need statistics to tell me that, Look at every dealer you get on from they are complete deadshits, Could you imagine half a community like that?

As I said i dont mind smoking occasionally I just don;t think it would have any benefit being legal,

If there were benefits of it being legal wouldn't we see it available in ALOT more countries?

19. Unread #10 - Mar 9, 2011 at 1:00 AM
  20. that tank kid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

that tank kid Badass
    Banned

Marijuana.

I knew this would be asked, I have none, But everytime I have gotten this drug, from many different people they are all fucked, None of them have jobs, no assets, you can see by the way they live the way they talk and think. I think most people that use it choose not to see this or think that its happening to them, but I believe it DOES impact your mental health after a lengthy period of use.It may just be a huge coincidence that most people that sell the drug are messed up like that, but most of them sell it so they can buy their own.

Its easy enough to get at the moment, you can get it right? Smoke it in the perimeter of your own home.
    As I said I smoke it occasionally I really don't mind it, I just don't think it should be freely put in the faces of children, and other people that choose not to use it.

Its easy enough to get at the moment,

21. Unread #11 - Mar 9, 2011 at 1:29 AM
  22. that tank kid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

that tank kid Badass
    Banned

Marijuana.

Game, There Are always two sides of a story, Although I disagree with yours I can see where your coming from,

Thanks for the discussion :)

23. Unread #12 - Mar 9, 2011 at 1:47 AM
  24. capper4lyf
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

capper4lyf Grand Master

Marijuana.

I know many people who smoke weed, and i really dont see the harm in it either. How can marijuana be used for medical purposes if it supposedly harms you at the same time? I mean something like tobacco uses over 200 chemicals and they allow that to sell at local corner dairy..i think its just a whole scam, its all about the money i think. Something you can produce yourself cant really be marketed that as well as something you need professionals to make, so it was banned. Tobacco would loose its value if marijuana was legal.

The government makes mass amounts of cash from selling tobacco, thats the main reason i think marijuana hasn't been legalized and the whole brain washing thing has been put into action.

25. Unread #13 - Mar 9, 2011 at 2:13 AM
  26. that tank kid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

that tank kid Badass
    Banned

Marijuana.

I'm still against the idea of legalizing but, would allowing it make more? Since alot of people that smoke tobacco smoke weed also? Plus you need spin cigs ;)

27. Unread #14 - Mar 9, 2011 at 2:18 AM
  28. Omeh
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Omeh Forum Addict
    Banned

Marijuana.

My uncle has Schizophrenia due to the use of Marijuana, do not support.

29. Unread #15 - Mar 9, 2011 at 2:24 AM
  30. Coinshare
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Coinshare Grand Master
    Banned

Marijuana.

I support legalization as long as it's in a controlled environmsnt and you don't drive after or operate heavy/dangerous machinery.

I hate people who do it then they go to a shopping mall or whatever and act stupid, it just makes me want to keep it illegal.
    Everyone should just do it in their house and keep it that way so they don't harm or put anybody else in danger.
    Afterall, it's supposed to relax you/make you trip out/make you sleepy depending on the type.

Btw I do smoke it, I just hate the people who smoke and give non-smokers reasons to keep disliking it.

Edit: To the person who said it kills you, no it's just what you do afterwards. If they decided to drive after and died then I would count that as an indirect marijuana death; a direct death would be overdosing but we know that can't happen (At least I've never heard of it...)

31. Unread #16 - Mar 9, 2011 at 2:29 AM
  32. Prophet-Inc
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Prophet-Inc Active Member

Marijuana.

Yes, ofcourse I support legalization, any person over the age of 18 should be able chose whether or not they can smoke a natural plant. Ofcourse, those that have an underlying tendancy to develop Schizophrenia may end up mad, however it is no more (and probably less) harmful then Alochol or cigarettes.

Anyway, it's not like the law or those ill-informed government funded programs are gonna dissuade me from tokin ye old ganga my friend :laugh:

33. Unread #17 - Mar 9, 2011 at 2:29 AM
  34. n4n0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)

n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

Marijuana.

I definitely support the legalization. In California it's damn near legal already. The town that I lived in before I was stationed in Germany has like 8 dispensaries in it. ONE OF WHICH IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY THE CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT.

I smoked weed for probably 6 years, and quit cold turkey over night when I decided I was going to enlist in the military. It's not as addictive as most people want to make it seem. It's less of a "Gateway Drug" than Tobacco and Alcohol(In my opinion of course.) I never once had the urge to go out and do some other drug while I was smoking weed. Also, as OP stated, It would boost the economy. The government can produce it, tax it, etc. It will get a lot of people out of the already extremely crowded jails and prisons who are there for cultivating/dealing Marijuana, and that will also lessen the financial stress on our country.

35. Unread #18 - Mar 9, 2011 at 2:34 AM
  36. FireZ 2
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FireZ 2 Newcomer

Marijuana.

Legalize? I dont care a whole lot. I can name 100 things worse for you then it as well. I also like the idea of it being controlled if the government can take the money and keep the economy going (not that I trust them to do that).

I've never tried it and never will, it stinks horribly if you ask me. I dont care if others do it but keep that far away from me.

37. Unread #19 - Mar 9, 2011 at 2:37 AM
  38. kill dank
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    St. Patrick's Day 2013

kill dank Hero

Marijuana.

Love pot. Support it. Don't care if it's legal cuz I get it anyway

39. Unread #20 - Mar 9, 2011 at 2:41 AM
  40. FireZ 2
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FireZ 2 Newcomer

Marijuana.

I'd like to make that point as well, keeping it illegal isn't stopping too many from smoking it anyways.

< Can humans create a perfect government? | Antimatter Spacecraft Propulsion The Future Is Now (CENSORED BY YOUTUBE) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site