1 year marks...

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by Sypherz, Dec 23, 2011.

1 year marks...
  1. Unread #21 - Jan 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM
  2. rstrader1471
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

rstrader1471 Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

1 year marks...

Come on buddy, you need to stop thinking about her and i really think you HAVE to move on now man, but if your not doing too great, we can talk on msn?

3. Unread #22 - Jan 9, 2012 at 3:40 AM
  4. lunchboxx321
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lunchboxx321 Active Member

1 year marks...

ive been with my girlfriend since july of 2007. however we did break up in april last year because we were having alot of issues and we were fighting all the time and we didnt really talk much for about 4 months, but once i stayed away and put distance between us she came back on her own when she realized she missed what we had. its hard as hell but u have to just try to live ur life and worry about u and how u can become a better man...and if its truely meant to be ur paths will cross again down the road...but honestly if u send her love letters and try to beg her to come back, even if she DOES come back, she wont be there 100% and it will most likely end badly again. let her come to YOU. i know its not easy but its the best way. time heals everything, and even if u never get back together u WILL get over her eventually and find someone else. take this time to focus on ur future and build strong friendships with ur buddies and things like that.

< Should I ask her out again? | So there's this girl... >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site