2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Wonderland, Feb 11, 2016.

2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread
  1. Unread #141 - Sep 9, 2016 at 11:04 PM
  2. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    No Gronk for opener, that one gonna be real tough
     
  3. Unread #142 - Sep 9, 2016 at 11:16 PM
  4. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Yeah and I think Bennett may underwhelm without Gronk too, we'll see. I imagine we'll be relying on the ground game a considerable amount especially when looking at our roster we have 4 TEs and only 4 (5) WRs currently. Anything can happen but not liking our chances. Game will be midday monday my time and I'll be at uni unfortunately so I'll need to try and catch the game some other way `:(.
     
  5. Unread #143 - Sep 9, 2016 at 11:17 PM
  6. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread


    Cardinals tend to bungle games they're supposed to dominate. Just look at how Green Bay's practice squad hung with them in the playoffs last year lol. I think Belichick is smart / godly enough to keep it respectable.
     
  7. Unread #144 - Sep 9, 2016 at 11:24 PM
  8. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Yeah and who knows what Carson Palmer will turn up on the day. Patriots D has quietly developed into a pretty good unit so could get a few turnovers. Neither of starting tackles from last year are playing though which doesn't exactly instill me with confidence ugh.
     
    ^ I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  9. Unread #145 - Sep 11, 2016 at 2:05 PM
  10. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Packers already looking stagnant as hell on offense just like last year. Really irritating.
     
  11. Unread #146 - Sep 11, 2016 at 4:40 PM
  12. strawsombrero
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Posts:
    228,570
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    216,410
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1067451216587657316
    Discord Username:
    mmogoldhut
    League of Legends Tournament Winner <3 n4n0 Potamus (3)

    strawsombrero OSRS Services & Gold | We Beat Any Quote!
    strawsombrero Donor

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    My god my raiders scared me with that 2 point conversation at the end, glad it paid off.
     
    ^ I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  13. Unread #147 - Sep 11, 2016 at 4:57 PM
  14. Mia Malkova
    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2014
    Posts:
    1,076
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    205
    Discord Unique ID:
    197875302326730752
    Discord Username:
    theoriginaltuggy
    Christmas 2016 Snowflake Summer 2026 Easter 2016 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Easter 2014 Tier 1 Prizebox (2) Easter 2015 SytheSteamer

    Mia Malkova Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Chiefs come back from being down 27-10 to win in overtime over the Chargers.
     
    ^ I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  15. Unread #148 - Sep 11, 2016 at 5:02 PM
  16. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    These games are all stressful af jesus. Thank god my PAck held on. Barely.

    Let's go Cowboys now!
     
  17. Unread #149 - Sep 11, 2016 at 11:36 PM
  18. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Ayyyeee @Jack called it LOL
     
  19. Unread #150 - Sep 13, 2016 at 10:24 AM
  20. Wonderland
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154

    Wonderland spokesman

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    That was a pure shit show from the Rams.
     
  21. Unread #151 - Sep 13, 2016 at 12:01 PM
  22. Ult
    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2016
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    58

    Ult Member
    Banned

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    packers to win all
     
    ^ I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  23. Unread #152 - Sep 13, 2016 at 6:18 PM
  24. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Without our starting QB, HB, TE, LT, RG, RT, DE

    [​IMG]
     
    ^ I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  25. Unread #153 - Sep 13, 2016 at 6:20 PM
  26. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I'd like to think so but I don't think they have a good enough defense to do so
     
  27. Unread #154 - Sep 13, 2016 at 10:53 PM
  28. iFreshMez
    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2012
    Posts:
    817
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    314
    Dolan Trump ??? Creeper Poképedia Facebook Promoter Twitter Community Participant Spam Forum Participant St. Patrick's Day 2017 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Doge

    iFreshMez Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Ikr, all the haters can suck our dicks. Then i'll suck your dick for free.
     
    ^ Jack likes this.
  29. Unread #155 - Sep 16, 2016 at 12:38 AM
  30. Wonderland
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154

    Wonderland spokesman

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    The Jets offense has so many weapons. I think they will make the playoffs this year if they stay healthy.
     
  31. Unread #156 - Sep 16, 2016 at 12:40 AM
  32. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    The problem I see with the Jets is that schedule. It's absolutely brutal. Not only their usual 2 games with New England but their upcoming stretch is @ Kansas City Seattle @ Pittsburgh @ Arizona Baltimore. All in a row. That's hell on earth.

    And Revis looks absolutely toasted.
     
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  33. Unread #157 - Sep 16, 2016 at 12:45 AM
  34. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    The jets end up with a even record after 6 games then they will be fine after that
     
    ^ I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  35. Unread #158 - Sep 16, 2016 at 12:47 AM
  36. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Yes I agree. This stretch is very important. That's why a lot of pundits were saying Cincy was already a must win game. Wasn't really but they totally pissed that one away. Gives them even less margin for error in the hell gauntlet coming up.
     
  37. Unread #159 - Sep 16, 2016 at 12:56 AM
  38. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Hope for a clean game this sunday between the bengals and steelers.
     
  39. Unread #160 - Sep 16, 2016 at 12:58 AM
  40. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Lol weren't the fines in the one game last year 100,000 dollars? I think the Bengals injured like 3 of the Steelers best players last year.

    It's gonna be brutal
     
< UFC fight night on FS1 | Super Bowl Bets [Falcons or Patriots? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site