2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Wonderland, Feb 11, 2016.

2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread
  1. Unread #121 - Aug 28, 2016 at 11:00 AM
  2. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    He'd be hard pressed to be worse than the garbage they played last yr at QB.
     
  3. Unread #122 - Aug 28, 2016 at 7:17 PM
  4. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    They were garbage but they were known quantities. He still has room to grow and you don't want to stunt any development.


    Just for those curious, preseason passer rating leaders follow:

    2015 Brett Hundley

    2014 Scott Tolzien

    2013 Case Keenum

    2012 Ryan Perriloux

    2011 Matthew Stafford

    2010 Josh Freeman

    2009 Damon Huard

    2008 Drew Stanton

    2007 Kurt Warner

    Doesn't really mean a lot. A lot of the better QBs try out new things since there isn't really repercussions in doing so in the pre-season and training camp.
     
  5. Unread #123 - Aug 28, 2016 at 7:20 PM
  6. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    If he wins 2 games he's better than last years QB's already. 1-11 lol
     
  7. Unread #124 - Aug 28, 2016 at 11:29 PM
  8. strawsombrero
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Posts:
    228,570
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    216,410
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1067451216587657316
    Discord Username:
    mmogoldhut
    League of Legends Tournament Winner <3 n4n0 Potamus (3)

    strawsombrero OSRS Services & Gold | We Beat Any Quote!
    strawsombrero Donor

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Sorry to break it to all Raiders are taking this season. Confirmed by my inside source, Muammar Gaddafi
     
    ^ Loyal 2 da game likes this.
  9. Unread #125 - Aug 28, 2016 at 11:31 PM
  10. Loyal 2 da game
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    yeah man! AC/DC gon be dealing it
     
  11. Unread #126 - Aug 28, 2016 at 11:33 PM
  12. strawsombrero
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Posts:
    228,570
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    216,410
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1067451216587657316
    Discord Username:
    mmogoldhut
    League of Legends Tournament Winner <3 n4n0 Potamus (3)

    strawsombrero OSRS Services & Gold | We Beat Any Quote!
    strawsombrero Donor

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    YES!, its our time.
     
  13. Unread #127 - Aug 30, 2016 at 5:07 PM
  14. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Teddy Bridgewater injured in practice reports saying it's serious. Could be season ending

    Completely torn ACL - he's done for the season
     
    ^ Shall Skill likes this.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  15. Unread #128 - Aug 30, 2016 at 9:28 PM
  16. whydontyouhaveaseat
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2016
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    158

    whydontyouhaveaseat Active Member

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Like the rest of you I am excited to see what Dak is going to go until Romo's return. But alot of the "analysts" are saying the 6-10 week timetable is an exaggeration and he could be back by practicing by week 3. We will see.

    These same "analysts" are also saying that Dak is just facing vanilla defenses, which is true, but they're are seasoned veterans going against the same vanilla defenses and are performing nowhere near as a high a level as Dak as.

    All I know if that Dak is the #1 QB on my fantasy league now lol
     
  17. Unread #129 - Aug 30, 2016 at 9:30 PM
  18. whydontyouhaveaseat
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2016
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    158

    whydontyouhaveaseat Active Member

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    @strawsombrero Raiders are going to be killing it I feel. Cooper is my #1 WR in fantasy, hoping he does well.

    @I Bleed Duke Blue It's too bad about Teddy. I consider the Vikes a team I like to follow during the season, so it will be interesting to see what happens. Can their backup maintain games so the run game and their solid defense can flourish?
     
  19. Unread #130 - Aug 30, 2016 at 9:31 PM
  20. strawsombrero
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Posts:
    228,570
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    216,410
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1067451216587657316
    Discord Username:
    mmogoldhut
    League of Legends Tournament Winner <3 n4n0 Potamus (3)

    strawsombrero OSRS Services & Gold | We Beat Any Quote!
    strawsombrero Donor

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    cooper going to be a beast this season!
     
  21. Unread #131 - Aug 30, 2016 at 9:33 PM
  22. whydontyouhaveaseat
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2016
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    158

    whydontyouhaveaseat Active Member

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Yeah dude, he could really have a top 5 year. He and Crabtree are really a solid 1-2.
     
  23. Unread #132 - Sep 2, 2016 at 8:03 PM
  24. Pie
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2016
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    37

    Pie Questing | Skilling | NMZ Services Skype: live:piesythe_1
    Banned

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Personally not a packers fan but i think they got a run anyone else?
     
  25. Unread #133 - Sep 3, 2016 at 1:10 PM
  26. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    @hattez @Jack

    Sam Bradford traded and now Eagles plan to play Wentz week 1. So there you go, another rook being thrown to the wolves.
     
  27. Unread #134 - Sep 3, 2016 at 5:04 PM
  28. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I really don't understand how the Vikings can justify trading a first rounder and then a 4th the next yr in exchange for Bradford
     
  29. Unread #135 - Sep 3, 2016 at 5:05 PM
  30. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Terrible trade, especially given it wouldn't even be surprising if Bradford got hurt again
     
  31. Unread #136 - Sep 4, 2016 at 3:10 AM
  32. -Ryan
    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2010
    Posts:
    6,183
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    997
    Discord Unique ID:
    470294579980140545
    Discord Username:
    -Ryan#2126
    Two Factor Authentication User In Memory of Jon Heidy Summer 2016 STEVE (3)

    -Ryan Make Sythe Great Again!
    Retired Global Moderator $100 USD Donor New

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I guess the Vikings like quarterbacks that tear their ACLs.
     
    ^ I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  33. Unread #137 - Sep 8, 2016 at 11:59 PM
  34. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    RIP Panthers again
     
    ^ Wonderland and Pie like this.
  35. Unread #138 - Sep 9, 2016 at 2:31 AM
  36. Wonderland
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154

    Wonderland spokesman

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Was at work so I couldn't watch the game. I figured the Panthers would lose.
     
  37. Unread #139 - Sep 9, 2016 at 2:34 AM
  38. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Pretty good opener, Panthers had a FG to win it at the end but Gano missed it pretty bad. Well, it was close but you knew it was bad soon after he kicked it.
     
  39. Unread #140 - Sep 9, 2016 at 4:52 AM
  40. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I reckon Cam is gonna be really sad tomorrow when he finds out they lost. How did he not get taken into concussion protocol lol?
     
< UFC fight night on FS1 | Super Bowl Bets [Falcons or Patriots? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site