2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Wonderland, Feb 11, 2016.

2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread
  1. Unread #181 - Oct 2, 2016 at 3:52 PM
  2. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Patriots and Panthers laying a stinky shit today.
     
  3. Unread #182 - Oct 2, 2016 at 8:31 PM
  4. Wonderland
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154

    Wonderland spokesman

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Panthers don't know what defense is.
     
  5. Unread #183 - Oct 2, 2016 at 9:19 PM
  6. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    steelers whooping the cheifs thus far
     
  7. Unread #184 - Oct 2, 2016 at 10:24 PM
  8. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Ryan Fitztragic needs to be benched already. Had a bad feeling this schedule would ruin the Jets, and it has.
     
  9. Unread #185 - Oct 4, 2016 at 1:54 AM
  10. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    So happy I drafted Julio over OBJ in fantasy.

    :cool::cool::cool::cool:
     
  11. Unread #186 - Oct 9, 2016 at 5:21 PM
  12. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    [​IMG]
     
  13. Unread #187 - Oct 9, 2016 at 7:49 PM
  14. Loyal 2 da game
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I honestly feel bad for the Chargers. Never seen anything like that.

    That said, RAIDERS 4-1 FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 2002. WUZZZZZZZZZZZ GOOOD?
     
  15. Unread #188 - Oct 9, 2016 at 7:56 PM
  16. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    You havent ? That's how all the Chargers losses this yr have been lol
     
  17. Unread #189 - Oct 9, 2016 at 7:58 PM
  18. Loyal 2 da game
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Have you seen a game get lost because a guy can't hold the ball for a kick after a perfect snap and dry conditions?......... Chargers just finding new ways to lose...
     
  19. Unread #190 - Oct 9, 2016 at 8:15 PM
  20. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    True to new ways I suppose, they are the AFC Cowboys after all. Though the Cowboys seem to know how to win close ones this year.

    Interesting start to the season to say the least. Can't believe the depleted Vikings are 5-0.
     
  21. Unread #191 - Oct 10, 2016 at 3:30 AM
  22. Anet390
    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2010
    Posts:
    2,223
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    291
    Cryptocurrency Discussion Participant Paper Trading Competition Participant

    Anet390 Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Cowboys were EZ $ today. Betting on them on the site in my sig made almost whole BTC on them today.

    I'm liking the Cowboys to run that division. DP and EE are the real fucking deal. Rewatching some tape on them it's ridiculous.

    EDIT: I was at the Vikings game today in the new stadium, back in Houston now. BoB is an awful playcaller. 4th and fucking 15+ and we went for it. The spot was a little shaky but why not try a FG. It was a 2 possession game (w/ 2pt conversion) and it wasn't even the 4th yet. Novak missed one because of a bad hold. Towards the end of the game we completely gave up on the run. We need more elaborate run schemes, our formations never change. Our DBs are terrible and injured now.

    BUT...

    That stadium is fucking awesome. The fans were loud as fuck. The wings were dank as shit. And those glass doors are fucking GIANT. I wanna see pictures when it snows on the clear roof. Sucks to know Vikings are 3-0 there.
     
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  23. Unread #192 - Oct 11, 2016 at 1:16 PM
  24. Forti2ude
    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2016
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34

    Forti2ude Member

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Anyone going to talk about that embarrassing loss Philadelphia had to Detroit?
    Turned the ball over for the first time this season with 2:34 remaining when Ryan Matthews fumbled?
    Had possession on their own 25 until Wentz threw his first career interception with 1:28 on the clock?
    Lost by 1 point?
    No-one?

    Good...
     
    ^ -Ryan likes this.
  25. Unread #193 - Oct 11, 2016 at 6:04 PM
  26. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Lol just kind of vintage Lions and Eagles there. A microcosm of what they've been for decades now. Eagles beat teams they shouldn't like the Steelers and then lose to the Lions. Talk about a frustrating set of franchises.
     
  27. Unread #194 - Oct 14, 2016 at 2:19 PM
  28. -Ryan
    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2010
    Posts:
    6,183
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    997
    Discord Unique ID:
    470294579980140545
    Discord Username:
    -Ryan#2126
    Two Factor Authentication User In Memory of Jon Heidy Summer 2016 STEVE (3)

    -Ryan Make Sythe Great Again!
    Retired Global Moderator $100 USD Donor New

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Hopefully the Lions turned their season around with that one:rolleyes:.

    How about the Broncos losing to the trash Chargers last night?
     
  29. Unread #195 - Oct 15, 2016 at 2:18 PM
  30. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Feel like the Chargers are actually decent. Have blown a lot of games they should have won. Easily could be 4-2 or even 5-1 right now.


    Their four losses are by a combined 14 points.
     
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  31. Unread #196 - Oct 15, 2016 at 5:37 PM
  32. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Yeah if they finish their games by playing the full 60 mins I feel like they'd be doing a lot better tbh
     
    ^ I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  33. Unread #197 - Oct 16, 2016 at 5:15 PM
  34. Shuttles
    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2016
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,356
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    312660412837396481
    Discord Username:
    shuttles.gold
    Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? The Dark Side Potamus Baby Yoda Heidy Gohan has AIDS Lawrence

    Shuttles Forum Addict
    Shuttles Donor

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    All i care about are my bucs !
     
  35. Unread #198 - Oct 16, 2016 at 6:22 PM
  36. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    This is worst game I've ever seen Aaron Rodgers play.
     
  37. Unread #199 - Oct 18, 2016 at 6:50 PM
  38. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Vontaze Burfict is one of the biggest pieces of shit currently in the NFL
     
  39. Unread #200 - Oct 18, 2016 at 7:06 PM
  40. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    lifetime ban would fit him well
     
< UFC fight night on FS1 | Super Bowl Bets [Falcons or Patriots? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site