Adblock breaks this site

2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Wonderland, Feb 11, 2016.

  1. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    For sure, it's really a weekly thing with him. Just this week he dove at Martellus Bennett's legs when he wasn't even watching and the ball didn't even go to him.
    video: Will D. on Twitter

    He was also seen on coaches film stomping on Legarette Blount's legs at the end of the game Video appears to show Bengals’ Vontaze Burfict stomping on LeGarrette Blount’s leg

    Absolutely despicable. The NFL preaches a lot of their crap as being in the name of player safety, if he isn't dealt with then it's just further proof that the league itself is a joke.
     
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    Anet390 likes this.
  2. trev365

    trev365 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2016
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Love the fact that the NFL is playing more in the UK - off to Twickers to see the Giants walk all over the Rams on Sunday
     
  3. Tony11

    Tony11 Previously known as Tony10813
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2015
    Posts:
    743
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    31
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    leggo cowboys, and my boi Ezekiel Elliott :)
     
  4. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Tony11 likes this.
  5. Tony11

    Tony11 Previously known as Tony10813
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2015
    Posts:
    743
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    31
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Welcome back dez, lol
     
    I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  6. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    That catch to tie the game made me pee a lil
     
  7. Tony11

    Tony11 Previously known as Tony10813
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2015
    Posts:
    743
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    31
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Lmao, ya that was pretty nasty. watching him I see a little bit of Calvin Johnson in him, as far as 50/50 balls.
     
  8. hattez

    hattez Hero

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    6,077
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    1,688
    Discord Unique ID:
    219321202957615104
    Discord Username:
    Hattez
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    @John So how bout them cowboys?
     
  9. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    What about them? They're going to have a great regular season and then get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.
     
  10. hattez

    hattez Hero

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    6,077
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    1,688
    Discord Unique ID:
    219321202957615104
    Discord Username:
    Hattez
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Aww someones mad about losing to the Saints... It's funny you bring up ancient history bud. New QB new RB. Future looks bright in Dallas and you're just an angry little man drinking $7 coffee.
     
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    Tony11 likes this.
  11. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I didn't mention the Saints once. I said the Cowboys are going to, and i quote "have a great regular season". You're wrong here.

    I didn't bring up ancient history once? Please read before replying (I know reading is not one of your strong areas).

    Yes the future does look very bright for the Cowboys. Haven't denied that once. However in my opinion they will not go far in the playoffs this year.

    Very poor attempt to throw shade. Makes it even funnier since you're unemployed with a pregnant gf living in a trailer park. :)
     
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    Tony11 likes this.
  12. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    @John watch as we stomp ya in 2 weeks ;)
     
    John likes this.
  13. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Not going to be a stomp but I don't see the Seahawks winning that one. Unless we can get healthy quickly that is. Pats have been playing much better football than the Seahawks recently and it's in Foxborough -.- Going to be fun to watch either way.
     
  14. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Yeah it won't be a stomp as Hawks are one of the few good teams in the league rn, Pats literally always win at home and they have a bye as well to prepare for it too
     
  15. Hostblapstat

    Hostblapstat Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2012
    Posts:
    1,847
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    179
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Ezekiel Elliot is really something else man, dude is a monster, hard to believe he's a rookie
     
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Anet390 likes this.
  16. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Lotta interesting teams at the top. Seahawks, Cowboys, Falcons all looking pretty good. Eagles and Packers struggling to keep up but if they ignite in playoffs could be a team you don't want to see. Vikings too. Patriots Chiefs Broncos Raiders all looking real stout in the AFC. Teams I'd say similar to Eagles/Packers that you wouldn't want to see would be the Steelers or Ravens. Or maybe even SD.
     
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  17. Forti2ude

    Forti2ude Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2016
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Eagles are only going to be a threat this season if they can stop losing every single away game.
     
  18. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    About damn time we got some good thursday night football.
     
    Anet390 likes this.
  19. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Very true. Not so certain that will occur either.
     
  20. Anet390

    Anet390 Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2010
    Posts:
    2,223
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    291
    Cryptocurrency Discussion Participant Paper Trading Competition Participant
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    [​IMG]

    Startin' the week off right in my Pick'Em league. Steelers game isn't final yet, but I won the spread already. Trying to win for a second year in a row. $$$$$$
     
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
< UFC fight night on FS1 | Super Bowl Bets [Falcons or Patriots? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site