07 Account Scammer - Flowbang

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by lilwaterbottle, Sep 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 20, 2020 at 10:22 PM
  2. lilwaterbottle
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lilwaterbottle Newcomer

Scammer's profile link: Flowbang
    Amount scammed: 0.0265 BTC (~$290-300)
    Discord ID: Roses#8273
    Unique Discord ID: 748681499850833971
    Proof that it's their Discord: here
    Original Post (changed to "S" in efforts to save themself): here
    Explanation of the trade:

He had up 2 07 accounts for sale, both of which looked very nice for decent prices. I was particularly interested in the lower level one he had (2002 TL) & shot him a message thru discord as he has a vouch thread. The post & communication seemed quite professional. He even had me confirm that my sythe user and discord user were the same person.

He has the account up for 370, i offer him 280. he asks to meet me at 300 & i agree. I purchase btc on coinbase (which takes off a few dollars for fees) & confirm with him that the (his) btc address is correct. after sending to his wallet, i track the transaction and watch it confirm. he even agrees that the transaction was confirmed and completed.

How they scammed:

He blocked me on discord immediately after i sent the BTC and seems to have disappeared from Sythe without ever handing over any account information. I understand this is totally my fault for trusting him without a mm, I am at least making an attempt to warn other users & advise always using a mm if the member is not trusted.

Other relevant trade screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/NiIKhEi
    https://imgur.com/a/B41Qqjr contains post w/ uid & discord user (NOTE: he edited the post at the exact time i sent him the btc)
    this video, i tried to be as explicit as possible that it was the same sythe user that i was communicating with on discord

thank you all & beware of scams like this. :(

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 20, 2020 at 10:31 PM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

I reverted the post to note the account information in-case he doesn't make things right. I've issued a precautionary DNT onto @Flowbang and his alternate account @JeffPetong for now (proof that links him to that user will be in the deleted post below for staff reference).

@Flowbang @JeffPetong Would you like to make things right?

^ lilwaterbottle likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 20, 2020 at 11:18 PM
  6. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

After further review it looks like he has a history of doing this as he was reported a few months ago on his old account @Melvanic for a similar situation.

Previous Report - Melvanic scammed 303m 07

Old thread (I reverted the edit for reference) - SELLING ACCOUNTS (1600+ TOTAL LEVEL) MAINS ZULRAH READY, B GLOVES, ZULRAH PET.
    Matches new thread - [S] 2k+ ACCOUNT SHOP | QP CAPE | ALL DIARIES | TOB/COX/ZULRAH/PVM/MAXED HOUSE/99 CONS/PETS

I'm going to ban him and the DNT (market-ban) will remain until he refunds you and pardons. I'm sorry for your loss @lilwaterbottle.

Here are some helpful links to note prior to trading moving forward (if you ever need a 2nd opinion don't hesitate to ask):

< Above | bbbella middle man scammed me.. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site