Adblock breaks this site

Vorkath kills

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by justmedelaney, Jun 24, 2018.

  1. justmedelaney

    justmedelaney Member

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2018
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    58
    Vorkath kills

    Would anyone be able to do a few Vorkath kills for me until his head is dropped? I have become so frustrated because I constantly keep dying no matter how well I memorize the mechanics.
    I would be willing to pay osrs gp

    setup would contain
    Elite void
    Salve ei
    Blowpipe (maybe depending on the person)
    Ava’s accumulator
    And whatever other items might be needed to make the kills easier

    My range level is 83 and my defense level is 81

    If anyone truthworthy wants to give me a hand I’d truly appreciate it thanks
     
  2. RuneLight

    RuneLight Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2018
    Posts:
    238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    242
    Vorkath kills

    add me on discord : runeLight#4412
    i can do this for you cheap :)
     
  3. Marvelo

    Marvelo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2018
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Vorkath kills

    Im interested in doing vorkath my discord is marvel#3345 if you have any questions
     
  4. Ugly God

    Ugly God Hero

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2017
    Posts:
    5,902
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    6,035
    Discord Unique ID:
    268884575659360256
    Discord Username:
    soujaboysdraco#8246
    Vorkath kills

    if you still need hit me up
     
  5. Marvelo

    Marvelo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2018
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Vorkath kills

     
  6. Cairo

    Cairo Sythe’s Best Fire Cape & Power Leveler

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2018
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    503
    Discord Username:
    Cairo#8516
    Vorkath kills

    Do you still need this mate?
     
  7. Marvelo

    Marvelo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2018
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Vorkath kills

    yes im still interested to do kills for you
     
< Mac Daddy's Staker Rentals - 2.5M Half HR / 4M 1Hr | Selling insta spec ahk >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site