Adblock breaks this site

So I just gained 32 LP in one game

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by KerokeroCola, Apr 17, 2013.

  1. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    [​IMG]

    I guess the amount of LP gained increases with streaks. So far it's my fifth win in a row ranked. Glad to see that it's not impossible to climb, you just have to get a good combination of luck and skill involved. :p
     
  2. Kronixx

    Kronixx Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2013
    Posts:
    2,242
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    389
    Cook Sythe's 10th Anniversary Supporting Business Two Factor Authentication User
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    Means your MMR is high
     
  3. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    Well I've won the last 10 of my 15 games (normal matchmaking and ranked combined), but other than that I've had some pretty awful luck. I hope you are right about my MMR, and maybe I'm out of the class of MMR that includes AFKers and trolls...
     
  4. Tgump

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    It seems having a high winrate in ranked (i.e. higher MMR than your current division) increases your LP gain per win and decreases your LP reduction per loss. The Ranked system will also match you with higher-rated players with a similar matchmaking rating; climbing the ladder in Gold V I've been matched against Diamond players:

    [​IMG]​

    (That game was actually pretty goddamn depressing per the trolling Heimerdinger. We almost won a 4v5, but they stalled long enough that their extra player was too big of an advantage.)


    My best winrate so far has been about 70% and at that point I was getting 40 LP a win and -10 LP a loss.
     
  5. Sypherz

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    Nice man. When I was in gold my MMR was high enough that I skipped from Gold III to Gold I :p

    Keep it up!
     
  6. Tgump

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    Funny you should say that, just won my Gold V promotion series and bumped straight to Gold III.
     
  7. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    Lost one, won one, and I'm still 2 points in the hole from before. >_< I wish I knew the algorithm.
     
  8. RSWhat

    RSWhat Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2011
    Posts:
    427
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    What division are you in now? I went from bronze 4 to bronze 1 really quickly hopefully I can get to silver eventually...
     
  9. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    Im in bronze III atm.
     
  10. RSWhat

    RSWhat Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2011
    Posts:
    427
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    well if you need a duo partner just hit me up ill pm you my summoner name, if your in NA that is
     
  11. Heeatz

    Heeatz Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Posts:
    4,528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

    What is the website you used for that?
     
  12. Tgump

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    So I just gained 32 LP in one game

< Powerlevel [EUW} partner 2 days | Deleted Champions... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site