Adblock breaks this site

I want to donate

Discussion in 'Sythe.org Support' started by huckie3334, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huckie3334

    huckie3334 Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2018
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    112
    Discord Username:
    Huckie3334#9685
    I want to donate

    Hey there. As the title states, I want to donate in order to get the donators icon next to my name, however, the current donator system is quite confusing. I'd like to know a simple step-by-step way to donate and possible links to do it? That'd be soo helpful, thanks.
     
  2. Pikachu

    Pikachu Legend
    A Broken Man Donor Global Moderator Bond Holder

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2016
    Posts:
    89,371
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    39,370
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1053278217252900944
    Discord Username:
    abm_8
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary March Madness May the 4th Be With You Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary Poképedia
    I want to donate

  3. huckie3334

    huckie3334 Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2018
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    112
    Discord Username:
    Huckie3334#9685
    I want to donate

    How do i find the bond holders? Idk who to pm directly to get donating instantly.
     
  4. Pikachu

    Pikachu Legend
    A Broken Man Donor Global Moderator Bond Holder

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2016
    Posts:
    89,371
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    39,370
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1053278217252900944
    Discord Username:
    abm_8
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary March Madness May the 4th Be With You Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary Poképedia
    I want to donate

  5. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
    I want to donate

     
  6. huckie3334

    huckie3334 Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2018
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    112
    Discord Username:
    Huckie3334#9685
    I want to donate

  7. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
< Issue with Purchase | srb >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site