[Resolved]

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Client of Ripe, May 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Resolved]
  1. Unread #1 - May 13, 2023 at 1:40 AM
  2. Client of Ripe
    Referrals:

Client of Ripe Guest

[Resolved]

Scammer's profile link: Ripe
    Amount scammed:445m (350m bank value but bowfa was Corrupted and lost 2000 crystal shards)
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: KALE #1111 346153922379120640
    Proof that it's their Discord:[​IMG]
    Explanation of the trade: I started using RIPE Services because I was recently exit scammed by "Sparta Boosters" SPARTA Boosters Service Scammer for 3.6 Billion osrs GP
    I was previously a client of Sparta Boosters, where I had spent over a billion gold on services. Despite being a loyal customer, I was scammed. All of my items were broken down, including potions, runes, and anything else of value, and then traded off. The situation was quite distressing. Despite the severity of the scam, I was grateful that they had spared my untradeable items. This was a painful experience, serving as a harsh reminder of the risks associated with these types of services. It has made me more cautious in my future dealings.

I initially didn't hesitate to trust Ripe Services due to its excellent reviews and long-standing reputation for reliability. Within a two-week period, I spent over 300m on various services; 100m on Zamorak godwars boss CA's, 100m on 250 gotr pulls, and the remaining 100m on Bones to Peaches and Fight arena CA, as well as JAD 6 challenge CA's.

Unlike other services that typically have one or two workers that can handle multiple tasks, Ripe Services used a total of five workers for my account. I was initially hesitant to trust so many workers with my account, but KALE assured me that he would refund me if anything were to happen. So, I decided to trust him.

All of the tasks were completed successfully. However, after the Bones to Peaches task was completed, I logged in to check if the worker had bought the bones to peaches and was about to start the achievement diary. Despite my intentions, I succumbed to laziness and logged off at 6 a.m. est

When I woke up, I pinged the staff to start working on the next task at 12pm est This required me to hand over my account to another worker. However, this worker logged in and informed me that I only had 25m worth of equipment, which wouldn't be sufficient to complete the task. I was taken aback by this revelation, as I had initially provided 350m worth of items for the bosses, including blowpipe, crystal armor, bowfa, and more.

At first, I assumed he was unable to do it with the given amount, so I informed him that I had transferred half of my important raid items to my pure. I felt a sense of relief that I had made this transfer, otherwise, I would have lost over 700m worth of items and would have been completely devastated.

My previous experience with Sparta should have made me more cautious. Unfortunately, I was too trusting once again, and as a result, I ended up being cleaned out. It was a harsh lesson to learn, but it served as a reminder to be more careful in the future.

How they scammed:
    Between the hours of 6 a.m. and 12 p.m. Eastern Time, one of the workers must have logged into my account and traded off anything of value in my bank. It's possible that the new worker to whom I had given my password used a bot to do this. Kale assured me that it couldn't have been him since he had been sharing his screen with Kale during the time.

The realization of what had happened hit me when I logged in after Kale informed me that I only had 25m in my bank. They even sent me screenshots of my cleared bank: my potions, my runes, everything had been taken. Those were things that would have taken me an incredibly long time to transfer to another account, so I can't understand why I would have done that in the first place.

I genuinely enjoyed the services provided by Ripe Services. They were quick and their pricing was great. I had planned to spend a significant amount of gp with them, using their services to further develop my account. This incident has left me devastated.

I tried reaching out to Kale to see if he could compensate me for the losses. Had he done so, I would have felt reassured and possibly continued spending money with them. This experience has taught me to be more careful in the future. I would have changed my pin and password promptly after each use, being far more cautious to prevent such a situation from recurring. Also that password that I had given to the 5 workers was a freshly changed password just for these services I used so nobody else could of had the password.
    Other relevant trade screenshots: Will add proof to pms to protect account data

^ Ace Services and Wolf like this.
  3. Unread #2 - May 13, 2023 at 2:44 AM
  4. 1Kale
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    rbplugins
    Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

1Kale Formerly known as Ripe
    $300 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

whatever you guys need -> let me know.

only things I really have to say to this is -

1. terms of service clearly states that before and after every service password is to be changed. He already stated he had 5 workers on his account over a 2 week period of ordering various services and didn't change info once.

2. I have screenshots of his last order - a differnet ticket because it was a whole seperate order ''within these 2 weeks'' meaning no matter what you are obligated to change your info. where the worker left before and after screenshots (last night 10pm PST), customer then told me that he logged in and played the account (had from 10pm PST until other worker logged in at 12pm PST so he had 14 hours to change info) yet he played on the account. didnt say anything baout anything being missing.. when last worker logged in to do his CA's (which have been refunded), his bank was cleared. (or down to 25m value) instead of the initial 380m bank value that my worker logged out of last night and posted screenshots.

3. I honest to god do not think my workers did this, especially because the workers that had access to bank all have 500m+ deposits/wallets which none of have been paid out (until this issue is resloved). I think that the customer is trying to have me double his bank.

4. I have been doing this a little over a year now (as a service discord not just a caper) and have yet to have any sort of issue with this kind of stuff. I am pretty heavily vouched and feel like I am a pretty reputable business. I would hate for this to effect me negatively at all, as I feel its not fair.

^ owned, Bitsnack, Bubly and 8 others like this.
  5. Unread #3 - May 13, 2023 at 9:57 AM
  6. Divoku
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    xDivine.eth#1337

Divoku Newcomer

[Resolved]

The first time I used your service, I made the mistake of not changing my password. However, you assured me that should anything happen to any of my items, you would immediately refund them. Given that I was already purchasing numerous services from you and had plans to buy even more, it doesn't make sense for me to breakdown my corrupted crystal bow and other items just to double my bank. Moreover, the items in question only represented half of my total bank. The items that couldn't be traded off, because I had to break them down and lose runes/crystal shards, were all entrusted to you and your workers. Now it seems that you have a rogue worker in your midst, and I believe that should be your primary concern right now, before something similar happens to another one of your high-spending clients. I tried in every way possible to negotiate with you, acknowledging that it was my mistake, but also pointing out that one of your workers exploited the fact that I didn't change my login details. I feel like you're being dismissive and ignorant towards the situation. I even offered to accept half of the refund, and in return, you could give me a premium rank in your server, after which I would continue to spend more money and refer more people to your services. Yet, you seem unresponsive to this proposal. This is disappointing and I hope you can reconsider your stance for the sake of your service's reputation and customer trust.

^ Sapo and Dbuffed like this.
  7. Unread #4 - May 13, 2023 at 10:08 AM
  8. 1Kale
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    rbplugins
    Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

$300 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

none of that makes sense to me. If in fact, one of my workers did do this.. which again, I am highly doubting at this point. Why would you even consider continuing to use my service? if my service is the result of you getting hacked.. why would you only want half of your money back? and a discount role in my discord? that doesnt even make any sense to me at all. If someone stole money out of my wallet, I'd want all my money back.. its my money.. the fact that your story has changed multiple times(again, have proof) and you did not follow ToS, and had access and got into your account between services and did nothing about it. I am trying to protect my business and my workers.. as would anybody. Like I said, the accusations you are making toward my workers, is crazy, all of them have bigger deposits and wallets than your bank was worth, so for them to steal your stuff, would result in them losing their jobs, and losing money. Not to mention, since ToS were not followed, your account had 4 different workers on it, how am i to pin this on 1 worker? I'm not. like I said brother, we can let sythe admins decide what to do on this one. As was my idea to go through this process anyways lol

^ Gerbre and Bitsnack like this.
  9. Unread #5 - May 13, 2023 at 10:11 AM
  10. Divoku
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    xDivine.eth#1337

Divoku Newcomer

[Resolved]

The reason why I was even offering to settle with that because I did not want to have to lose everything and I was understanding in the situation and was willing to take half the damage with you because we talked over voice chat, I didn't wanna have to take it this far. Also why would I continue to use your service because you had great pricing and were very fast, the next time I would be way more cautious as I learned from my mistakes.

11. Unread #6 - May 13, 2023 at 10:21 AM
  12. 1Kale
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    rbplugins
    Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

$300 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

I mean, even if we are fast and have best prices, that doesn't really matter if your account is being compromised during the duration of your stay.. doesn't make sense, none of it does. If an admin can step in, would be appreciated

^ Mooq and Bitsnack like this.
  13. Unread #7 - May 13, 2023 at 10:24 AM
  14. Divoku
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    xDivine.eth#1337

Divoku Newcomer

[Resolved]

As long as you can assure the safety of my items and integrity of my account I would have still continued....

15. Unread #8 - May 13, 2023 at 10:29 AM
  16. 1Kale
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    rbplugins
    Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

$300 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

I mean if what you are accusing of, is true, then my word doesnt mean much does it? because your item safety has already been broken?

^ Gerbre, Mooq and Bitsnack like this.
  17. Unread #9 - May 13, 2023 at 10:34 AM
  18. Divoku
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    xDivine.eth#1337

Divoku Newcomer

[Resolved]

At this point it is too late now, but before when we had talked if you took care of the situation at hand, yes I would have still used you as a my go to service and would have felt more confident then before.

^ Fontes, KhalDrogoRs, xJumpman and 2 others like this.
  19. Unread #10 - May 26, 2023 at 8:11 AM
  20. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

President RuneHall.com - The #1 Runescape Gambling
    $200 USD Donor New Market Moderators Our Community Moderators

[Resolved]

Hi good friends,

Could you please post the ToS that we agreed upon for this trade here?
    @Divoku did you agree to those terms?

^ Yoshiki and Dbuffed like this.
  21. Unread #11 - May 26, 2023 at 1:06 PM
  22. 1Kale
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    rbplugins
    Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

$300 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

sure did, its in the ticket. I still have ticket can show whatever proof needed

23. Unread #12 - May 26, 2023 at 1:30 PM
  24. 1Kale
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    rbplugins
    Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

$300 USD Donor New

25. Unread #13 - May 26, 2023 at 3:30 PM
  26. Divoku
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    xDivine.eth#1337

Divoku Newcomer

[Resolved]

I was kicked out of the server so I don't have any type of way to recover the ticket, but I was required to have a high amount on my account for the Combat achievement task I ordered, I also before I ordered I had told him that I had been scammed and cleaned right before, he then told me everything will be fine I can trust all of his workers.

27. Unread #14 - May 26, 2023 at 4:49 PM
  28. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

[Resolved]

@Ripe can you post the ticket transcript please. If there is any sensitive info on it, post it in a deleted post. You can do so by first creating an 'empty post', editing it (this is when you include the transcript) and then deleting it.

^ Yoshiki likes this.
  29. Unread #15 - May 26, 2023 at 6:33 PM
  30. 1Kale
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    rbplugins
    Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

$300 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Can i add you to the ticket, and you can screenshot what you want and post here? @President

31. Unread #16 - May 27, 2023 at 2:58 AM
  32. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

[Resolved]

Please post it here

^ Yoshiki likes this.
  33. Unread #17 - May 27, 2023 at 3:05 AM
  34. 1Kale
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    rbplugins
    Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

$300 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

@Pirate can you help with this please? I added you to ticket. I dont know what all he's wanting.. and instead of just letting me add him to ticket (which is still open btw, so i can't get transcript, and its a VERY long ticket) he wants me to post it :D

35. Unread #18 - May 27, 2023 at 5:20 AM
  36. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

[Resolved]

You can close the ticket grab the transcript and open it again. Then download the ticket transcript, which is an html file, and upload that. Use a service like tiiny.host and share the link please. You can share the link in a deleted post if there is sensitive info.

Furthermore, refrain from wasting staff member's time by adding them to tickets without them requesting to be added to those tickets.

Last edited: May 27, 2023
  37. Unread #19 - May 27, 2023 at 2:06 PM
  38. 1Kale
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    rbplugins
    Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)