Pardon 6

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by pardonv66, Jan 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Pardon 6
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 22, 2023 at 12:33 AM
  2. pardonv66
    Referrals:

pardonv66 Guest

Pardon 6

Your profile link: Pain
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: Please reference past pardons(lists are contained within)
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Self vouching (4 years ago?)
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: N/A
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: reference pardon #5 Pardon of Pain #5
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    Self-Vouching(Actual permanent ban reason):
    The self-vouching was 3-4 years ago, it was my second offense, the first offense was I think 3 or 4 years before it when I was banned by Ardy, if I recall correctly, I was 16 when the first offense happened, the 2nd offense then happened when I was just entering my 20s, it was stupid and wont happen again and I apologize to staff for my younger stupidity and actions, the first offense I was a Freshman in High school at the time.
    Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? I believe so.

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:

Users: Pain
    Great Olm
    mmomarketing
    Dark Knight69
    Thisisjunk12345
    Secret Services

Reports: Pain/Great Olm Self-Interraction
    ACCKINGS.com Account Recovered after 2 1/2months. (repaid)
    https://www.sythe.org/threads/4087751/
    Secret Services attempting to scam
    [Resolved]
    [Resolved]
    [FAKE VOUCHER] Bus369 / Divine / Pain should be perm banned for fake vouching. TWICE!
    closed

Disputes/Pardons: Pardon of Pain
    Pardon2ofpain
    Pardon 3/4 of pain
    Pardon of Pain #4
    Pain pardon

Salt Vendor Ban Dispute/Appeal
    Disputing RAS report
    home IP (ban evading)
    Dnt
    Pain request for DNT for Self-vouching
    Pardon
    Home ip Twc removal

One note: Yoshiki last time grabbed 5 reports that I do not believe are related (it's fine I just want to clarify this point); "ACCKINGS.COM account recovered" is the report Video handled where he manually overrides our TOS - That would never be an issue given Sythes views on TOS now and he basically just let Chicks get away with it once Chicks bought AK(this is complicated but long story short it killed AK which then forced me to sell to Chicks).
    Three reports are marked resolved/closed.
    "Secret services attempting to scam" is also invalid - It was just me ban evading - If you read the report and realize it was me the entire time I was not trying to scam - I was just selling my own stuff - But Zora could not of known that.
    The self interaction reports/self vouching reports are fair to put there, I just want to make sure I'm not judged on this wall of reports unfairly is all.

2nd note: I can provide in the last few years thousands of feedback that is positive - There has not been a single report on a certain services site I own - EVER! Not one time in 18,000 orders. I've really cleaned things up and feel like people are treated with respect and treated fairly when they engage with myself or my businesses.

I am very sorry for my actions! I was willing to do whatever I had to do to hussle and now that I'm a director of marketing at a large company it's definitely instilled some professionalism + Quality! I look forward to returning to Sythe where I can offer my high quality businesses to the forum and it's community and support the forum again and it's users.

Last pardon was back on Jul 9th 2022 - It's hard to believe its already been over 6 months. Happy 2023 everyone!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything!

3. Unread #2 - Jan 23, 2023 at 2:09 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

< i want to remove my twc | Trying to recover my Sythe account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site