Viral_ requesting a pardon for refusing a refund in 2019 (paid shortly after)

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Viral_, Jan 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 18, 2022 at 2:44 PM
  2. Viral_
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

Viral_ Grand Master

Your profile link: Viral_

Your total debt: $0.00 (none)

List of offences you've committed and ban reason given to you: "Viral_" Sold unusable product, states no refunds, misleads, and almost blackmails.

If you scammed, have you made any follow-up attempts on contacting your victims or received any response(s): I repaid my debt shortly after my DNT was issued in 2019.

I have appealed a few times in the past. I'd first like to start by apologizing for my behavior in the past. I am admittedly hotheaded and my mouth (in this case, my fingers) often gets me into trouble. In this case, I can only assume that my previous appeal denials was as a result of my despicable attitude, issuing empty threats rather than acting like an adult and a business owner.

Obviously, being hotheaded as a business owner is bad for business. As a result, I have brought on a few administrators to handle all of the customer exchanges while I do all of the behind the scenes work (coding). These administrators are the complete opposite of me. Regardless of the scenario, they demonstrate kindness, understanding, and consistently promote positivity within my community.

I understand why I was denied for my previous appeals, however, I am appealing now to remove the DNT from my brand. I have resellers who reach areas and communities I am unable to, and for some, it is their only income. I would like my DNT removed so that these individuals are allowed to sell the licenses here that they have paid for, as they do on other communities without issue.

Ultimately, I am responsible for my previous actions and behaviors and I can ensure that this will never happen again. Going forward, only my staff (separate Sythe accounts to abide by Sythe rules of course) will answer questions, comments, and concerns here, while I do what I've been doing which is keeping to myself and developing.

I know that I will not have any issues going forward, and as such, I am willing to have this be my last chance and in the rare chance something happens going forward, I will accept a permanent ban and accept being removed from Sythe entirely.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to comfort the minds of the staff and convince them I deserve another chance. A chance I will not take for granted.

3. Unread #2 - Jan 20, 2022 at 2:21 PM
  4. Techie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _techie
    Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Easter 2020 (2) Summer 2021 (2) Two Factor Authentication User I saw Matthew Hoover Rakashrug CoolHam Nitro Booster (4)
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner The Glizz March Madness Easter 2023

Techie Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Hi @Viral_,

Can you explain your relationship with @VSwitcherGrahn?

To reply, please make a post titled "merge" do not edit it in.

5. Unread #3 - Jan 20, 2022 at 3:10 PM
  6. Viral_
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

Viral_ Grand Master

Hey,

First, thanks for the reply.

VSwitcherGrahn is a VSwitcher user (see images below).

[redacted]

[​IMG]

I have a referral program (see below)

[​IMG]

Users are encouraged to advertise on both of our behalves as long as they abide by the rules of the communities which they are attempting to make sales or referrals on. For example, I won't name any specific communities, but some only allow 2 sales threads per provider. Therefore, if 2 VSwitcher users already occupied sales positions on a X-website, the 3rd would be unable to post and if he/she did and violated the website rules, continued to try and make sales on that website prompting their punishment, they would be removed from the referral program. All referral participants MUST abide by the rules on the communities they're representing VSwitcher on.

The ultimate goal of the referral program is to get a discount to the service.

7. Unread #4 - Jan 21, 2022 at 10:23 PM
  8. Techie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _techie
    Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Easter 2020 (2) Summer 2021 (2) Two Factor Authentication User I saw Matthew Hoover Rakashrug CoolHam Nitro Booster (4)
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner The Glizz March Madness Easter 2023

Techie Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Hi @Viral_,
    Thank you for the reply.

Users:
    Viral_

Reports:
    "Viral_" Sold unusable product, states no refunds, misleads, and almost blackmails. (repaid)
    Viral ...
    Threats

Pardons/Disputes:
    [Viral_] requesting a pardon for [Scamming]
    Viral_ requesting DNT pardon for Legal Obligations
    Viral_ requesting a pardon for DNT
    Viral_ Requesting a Pardon

As there are no debts and no signs of evasion this can now move into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.
    Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< Warped201 Ban Appeal | Password Reset >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site