Bring Back Chloe

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Seraphic, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Bring Back Chloe
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 16, 2017 at 5:08 PM
  2. Seraphic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Toast Wallet User Tier 1 Prizebox (4) Member of the Month Winner Detective

Seraphic Retired Sythe User
    Seraphic Donor

Bring Back Chloe

So Tyler removed my last thread for some reason and absolutely refused to give me any insight or tell me why he removed my post.

I personally think that Sythe should bring back Chloe. Chloe was a great Global Mod. She helped with all (if not most) of the account recovery requests and was very good and active in the RaS section. She was also doing an extremely good job handling all the pardons and disputes and was one of the most active Global Mods that there is. Unfortunately Chloe lost her 2FA as you can see below:
    [​IMG]

I think Chloe should have her 2FA reset so she come back and make Sythe great again and make things easier for Dave again!

Thanks.

3. Unread #2 - Oct 16, 2017 at 5:10 PM
  4. Tyler
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia

Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

Bring Back Chloe

I didn't actually lock your thread, although I did infract you after somebody reported your post.

Stop.

^ Wortel likes this.
< Thank you! | BRING BACK CHLOE! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site