Folt Disputing ban

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Folt ban appeal, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Folt Disputing ban
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 19, 2017 at 9:24 AM
  2. Folt ban appeal
    Referrals:

Folt ban appeal Guest

Folt Disputing ban

Hey guys. Just a couple of things I wanted to bring light to.

1. There was no intention in ruining a marketed transaction when this name was legitimately taken.
    - The name was taken during the name release phase, there was ALOT of movement going on with names being changed, wiped and released my Jagex, transferring around accounts. As someone who actively participates in the names market I was apt to dedicating my time in building up levels of stock to sell and taking advantage of this great opportunity.

2. I can admit that I had used some automated methods to learn about which names were being released during the name release, however:
    - Doing this was not structured to harm other users, and was done without taking (sniping) from others as I was primarily focused only on names which were being released on their respective days and nothing else.

3. After being pardoned on here, I've restructured my goals in the names market.
    - Since I've been pardonned in April, I've tied the knot and haven't been involving myself in this sort of behavior at all. I've been selling off old stock that I've collected through the years with the goal in mind to eventually resign from the names market once they are all gone.
    - I've put alot of mental energy into restructuring my routine and focusing a lot less on name sales over the past few months since I've been pardoned. I've been trying to think of a different route to take as I have been getting sick and tired with this. It isn't easy as this has played a big part of my life now for almost a decade.

4. When a username becomes available, it's free-game for anyone to take.
    - Just because I've taken a username that's become available does not mean it's been "sniped". For example, if the username "Hummus" became available this morning, for whatever reason, why should I be penalized for taking that if there was some unknown dispute regarding that name previous months in the past?

Furthermore, I messaged the user who created the report against me who was victimized in March and let him know that I'd have been happy to return his lost name to him and told him I would have given it back right away if he was up front with me from the start. I'm not annoyed or angry with his decision to report me nor would I hold a grudge toward him for him making it either. I will gladly return the disputed name at hand, as the bad intentions weren't there from the start when taking the name when it was available, and this will be returned whether I get unbanned from here or not.

Moderators please let me know if anything else can be done in aid to remedy the situation or if I should remain banned.

3. Unread #2 - Jun 19, 2017 at 12:13 PM
  4. tMoon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM

tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

Folt Disputing ban

Just to clarify, you sniped the name; albeit, not through a targeted snipe?

If this is the case, there are no other name sniping reports on you, and the individuals behind the report are fine with it, I would be fine with you paying restitution to the individuals who lost their cash and then being unbanned (likely with a TWC).

5. Unread #3 - Jun 19, 2017 at 12:34 PM
  6. Folt re to tmoe
    Referrals:

Folt re to tmoe Guest

Folt Disputing ban

@Tmoe , that's exactly the case.

In fact I've read through the reports made in march in full and thorough and I've identified that the person at loss is @Etha . Please correct me if I'm wrong. If staff can help me in contacting this individual that would be great. Ive already reached out to the person who made the report yesterday about this and got @Etha a request to be added onto skype. As I said before, I intended to give the name to him regardless of decisions made on my dispute.

Thank you for your understanding.

7. Unread #4 - Jun 25, 2017 at 4:41 PM
  8. tMoon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM

tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

Folt Disputing ban

^ Amei and EikNauxi like this.
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 25, 2017 at 4:55 PM
  10. Folt @ PendulumRID report
    Referrals:

Folt @ PendulumRID report Guest

Folt Disputing ban

I just wanted to touch base with staff regarding the report which was resurfaced from 5 years ago and recently added again to my current ban reason.

Staff supported my pardon for this dispute in 2014 after I provided full disclosure and proof of efforts to repay @PendulumRiD. They also did not state there was a requirement to repay after I was pardoned for the offense.

I'm curious to know three things:

1. Why should I get banned for (or have a reason added to) a ban reason which I was previously pardoned for?

2. Shouldn't decisions regarding repayment have been brought to the table when my pardon was supported in 2014?

3. I'm glad to know the victim has now come to surface. May I be provided with their contact information?

@PendulumRiD , you are free to contact me directly as well.
    Discord: Folt #2960

11. Unread #6 - Jun 26, 2017 at 2:03 AM
  12. Panda
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

Folt Disputing ban

As discussed on discord, folt has been given until friday to refund @PendulumRiD 142m 07 before we can move on to the other part of this dispute.

^ veng and Pendulum like this.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 27, 2017 at 1:20 PM
  14. Panda
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

Folt Disputing ban

^ Dave, Pendulum and veng like this.
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 18, 2017 at 12:30 AM
  16. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner CoolHam Former OMM

Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

Folt Disputing ban

Unbanned.

^ Majora, tMoon and B4it like this.
< Removing of TWC | Materelam123 home IP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site