Adblock breaks this site

2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Wonderland, Feb 11, 2016.

  1. OrangeCounty

    OrangeCounty Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2016
    Posts:
    1,047
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,224
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Goddamn raiders man, sucks that they lost Carr like that. But still, Broncos FTW. Next year is our year
     
  2. Smiveras

    Smiveras Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2016
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    625
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    have to find a Qb First
     
    OrangeCounty likes this.
  3. OrangeCounty

    OrangeCounty Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2016
    Posts:
    1,047
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,224
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    God damn... I know. Siemian is good but I don't think he's a superstar
     
  4. Smiveras

    Smiveras Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2016
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    625
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    18 touchdowns 10 interceptions that's terrible denvers defense saved you guys this year
     
  5. OrangeCounty

    OrangeCounty Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2016
    Posts:
    1,047
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,224
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    No I get that, they saved manning too but we still won a Super Bowl. The guy shows serious potential though, under pressure I mean
     
  6. Smiveras

    Smiveras Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2016
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    625
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I'm just waiting for Denver to snatch tony romo. If that happens you can see Denver in next years Super Bowl
     
  7. Smiveras

    Smiveras Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2016
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    625
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    But Im not sure who will pull off next weekends games cowboys or packers
     
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  8. upsilon

    upsilon Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2017
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Jimmy G*
     
  9. OrangeCounty

    OrangeCounty Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2016
    Posts:
    1,047
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,224
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Aaron Rogers over that new cowboy qb all day
     
  10. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    @John on suicide watch
     
  11. Katana

    Katana The way of the warrior

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2016
    Posts:
    2,714
    Referrals:
    14
    Sythe Gold:
    3,789
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    225414373563301889
    Discord Username:
    Playboi_j
    Dragon Ball Gengar Top Striker
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    How about them Falcons though. #Riseup
     
    Smiveras likes this.
  12. Smiveras

    Smiveras Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2016
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    625
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Best offense in the league the Q is can they hold up
     
  13. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Seahawks plagued with injuries. Story of this season. Would have been a completely different game if we had Earl Thomas tbh. Atlanta is too good of a team to be missing one of our best players especially since it was a road game. I wanted the pats SB rematch so we could slap them again like we did earlier this season but looks like it's going to have to wait til next season.
     
  14. Katana

    Katana The way of the warrior

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2016
    Posts:
    2,714
    Referrals:
    14
    Sythe Gold:
    3,789
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    225414373563301889
    Discord Username:
    Playboi_j
    Dragon Ball Gengar Top Striker
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I know right. I'm shivering. Dallas looking sooo good. At least we didn't choke this season.
     
  15. Smiveras

    Smiveras Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2016
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    625
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I have $50 bet that cowboys will win today also they have home advantage. I think the cowboys will run through the packers defense
     
  16. Katana

    Katana The way of the warrior

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2016
    Posts:
    2,714
    Referrals:
    14
    Sythe Gold:
    3,789
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    225414373563301889
    Discord Username:
    Playboi_j
    Dragon Ball Gengar Top Striker
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Lol you are about to take home $50. I agree. Dallas fans too strong.
     
  17. Turmoil_

    Turmoil_ Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2014
    Posts:
    726
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Cowboys are killing themselves with penalties
     
  18. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I'll take it. Cowbows did have a stellar regular season but as expected they got eliminated in their first playoff game. :)


    s/o (poolparty)
     
  19. Katana

    Katana The way of the warrior

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2016
    Posts:
    2,714
    Referrals:
    14
    Sythe Gold:
    3,789
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    225414373563301889
    Discord Username:
    Playboi_j
    Dragon Ball Gengar Top Striker
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Wooooop! Hopefully Atlanta can beat greenbay. I believe.
     
  20. Smiveras

    Smiveras Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2016
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    625
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    the refs were on greenbays side all game
     
  21. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    John likes this.
< UFC fight night on FS1 | Super Bowl Bets [Falcons or Patriots? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site