Adblock breaks this site

Zed Sythe Scam

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by dertar, Aug 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dertar

    dertar Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2014
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    21
    Zed Sythe Scam

    Scammer's profile link: Skt1 Zed

    Amount scammed: 40m osrs gp

    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: Imgur This gif has both ID and Unique ID

    Proof that it's their Discord: Imgur Forum post of his RSGP sales
    Explanation of the trade: He tried selling SpawnPK to me before he scammed but I turned him down since I had already bought some from another seller.

    He then pm's me 3 hours later offering to sell it at a significantly lower rate than others so I figured why not. I noticed that he was "Trade with caution" so i suggested we do half the trade at once since it wasn't a large amount.

    Zed sythe scams

    So here is the screenshots on our chat on discord. I don't have a recording of the osrs trade but the chat proves I did and he clearly had "intent" on paying me on SpawnPK

    How they scammed: I paid him on osrs and he ghosted me after taking forever to reply.

    I know its a small amount but its a matter of principle and he is a repeat offender.
     
    spacegems likes this.
  2. King

    King Discord.gg/KingMMO | Click To Join
    Retired Global Moderator Prince Yobabo Bond Holder $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2017
    Posts:
    39,321
    Referrals:
    124
    Sythe Gold:
    28,380
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective
    Zed Sythe Scam

    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  3. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Zed Sythe Scam

    Fuck this guy. This has happened too many times with the same story... I'm a scammer myself

    @King please use your new red ban hammer
     
  4. King

    King Discord.gg/KingMMO | Click To Join
    Retired Global Moderator Prince Yobabo Bond Holder $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2017
    Posts:
    39,321
    Referrals:
    124
    Sythe Gold:
    28,380
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective
    Zed Sythe Scam

    [​IMG]

    Sorry for your loss @dertar. It was sketchy that he kept lowering the price and he was DNT'd when you traded him, so both of those were red flags that should've been indicators for you to not continue with the trade. In the future I suggest not going with a DNT user and/or using a trusted MM to help you with your trade.
     
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    Vul, Alibabas Gold, Injure and 5 others like this.
< Kash | Dispute during an MM >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site