xXIdolizedXx Requesting a pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by xXKodyXx, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 15, 2017 at 10:24 PM
  2. xXKodyXx
    Referrals:

xXKodyXx Guest

• Your profile link: XxIdolizedxX
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Ban-Evading
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: I dont know them and need help contacting them. I am happy to repay
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: N/A
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: See Below
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes.

I'm requesting a pardon today for my ban-evasion.
    I will admit guilt to this - however; I will say that I have NEVER scammed anyone on Sythe or any other online market.

I created my first Sythe account in 2008, a friend of mine told me about the site, so I started an acc and was hanging on it.
    I was not very active at all, in 2009 I quit RS and Sythe all together.
    At that time, my friend still played. (His Sythe acc had been banned at this time)
    He asked me if he could post up an account to sell on my Sythe account, now at this time, I had been friends with this guy for 5 years, I was 15 years old, and I had never taken Sythe seriously as I saw it as an extension of Runescape. So naturally, I allowed access to my friend to post up and sell the acc, and didnt think anything of it until I tried to login in 2011 to find my acc banned.
    He operated the account for about a year before he scammed someone, at this time, I don't know who or what he scammed. I'm more than happy to repay these people/Pay Mods or who-ever to reconcile my debt.
    What I will note, is this is the friend of mine that got me started on Sythe:

His First acc:
    Warlockchow
    His Second acc:
    [rsgp/rsacc/PP]Trading geared out 85 lock

If you IP Audit WarlockChow and find the creation IP and Main IP and then also look at my previous account Klkool1, you will see that Klkool1 was created at a different IP and that was its only IP, but that at a certain point (around 2009-2010) the IP addresses will match because he was operating my account for that time period.

Now, outside of the facts of why it happen, I am genuinely sorry that is has happened. I was young and dumb, at 15 years old, I never saw myself continuing to play RS or be apart of a forum, now at 22 I regret my terrible decision to allow him access to my account.
    Its 100% my fault those people got scammed and I will gladly pay my dues for my poor decision.
    Although this was a mistake, I also realize that it was a choice that I made. I will pay for it.

I've been a legit member of the site now for almost 4 years, with next to zero issues, regardless of today's scam report from R0T. I'm a $200 donor and although this information doesn't hold up a lot of weight, I would like to think I add value to the community and the people in it.
    I have developed a lot of friends here and I want to continue thriving within the culture.
    I have high aspirations to become Admin on the site, and I'm confident I will accomplish this.
    I'm sorry this has occurred and I hope the community and the leadership can accept my deepest apologies and my payment so I can put this in the past and continue to help the add value to the community here.

Thank you.

^ Fingy, Karoshi, Soul and 3 others like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 17, 2017 at 1:34 AM
  4. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

^ Soul and tMoon like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 28, 2017 at 7:36 PM
  6. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)

Idolized paid in full, pardon process can now begin

^ OrangeCounty and Fingy like this.
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 28, 2017 at 8:33 PM
  8. Ex
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Live Streamer I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Paper Trading Competition Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

Ex Previously known as Excelont

He vaded, but stayed clean, not sure if there is any scam victims you need to pay but that must be done first.

Once that's taken care of ill support you pardon to return. You've been a great sythe member besides the vading part. You handled the R0t report very well so thank you for that.

9. Unread #5 - Mar 8, 2017 at 2:26 AM
  10. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001

Repost : Scammer : baby fox

The $10 scammed here has been paid to bus, pardon can now proceed since this was the only scam report on any of the profiles, rest were banned for evasion/fake vouches

^ R0T, Soul, Astro and 2 others like this.
  11. Unread #6 - Mar 9, 2017 at 1:16 AM
  12. Killswitch
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kseng
    Twitter Community Participant League of Legends Tournament Winner Hoover Nitro Booster Two Factor Authentication User

Killswitch We will fall to rise again
    Monster Retired Global Moderator

Your pardon has been moved to the SL where it will be voted on for the next 7 days. On some occasions, it can take longer than 7 days.

You can check the result of your pardon here: Pardon Decisions Thread

^ Elite Dust likes this.
< Buldog333's requestin a pardon for scamming | Lol seriously? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site