Adblock breaks this site

wuss poppin owo

Discussion in 'Introductions / Farewells' started by DillyG, Dec 13, 2016.

  1. DillyG

    DillyG Member

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2016
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    I'm LAAAAAAAME
    wuss poppin owo

    it cha boy dill o/

    free slime
     
    Dank, Alex_J_Leon, John and 1 other person like this.
  2. Lame

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant
    wuss poppin owo

    welcome to sith zum bum boi
     
    DillyG likes this.
  3. Talon

    Talon Grand Master
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2014
    Posts:
    4,073
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,267
    Discord Unique ID:
    1007900041333198960
    Discord Username:
    talon
    I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Live Streamer Official LoL Rank Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary SytheSteamer Rust Player
    CoolHam Nitro Booster Verified Ironman Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    wuss poppin owo

    Nice to see you here! Enjoy the stay!
     
    DillyG likes this.
  4. ilovegold69

    ilovegold69 Guru

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    77
    Doge I'm LAAAAAAAME
    wuss poppin owo

    i don't know you
     
  5. DillyG

    DillyG Member

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2016
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    I'm LAAAAAAAME
    wuss poppin owo

    get out of my thread
     
  6. Heads447

    Heads447 R.I.P in peace

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2012
    Posts:
    4,895
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    669
    wuss poppin owo

  7. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    wuss poppin owo

    Should probably move this thread to the introductions section! Welcome to Sythe Zum!
     
    DillyG likes this.
  8. Alex_J_Leon

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher
    wuss poppin owo

    Zummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
     
    DillyG and John like this.
  9. Really Swell

    Really Swell

    When you collapse the universe, it expands.

    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2014
    Posts:
    4,350
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,002
    Christmas 2015 Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Twitter Facebook Promoter Christmas 2016
    wuss poppin owo

    wus poopin
     
  10. Soul

    Soul Legend

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2013
    Posts:
    11,195
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,455
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    163111198550786049
    Discord Username:
    soul8181
    wuss poppin owo

    wus poopin
     
  11. Dank

    Dank Legend
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2007
    Posts:
    10,986
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,515
    Discord Unique ID:
    116016314924924933
    Discord Username:
    str8 d a n k
    420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Shitting Rainbow Lawrence (2) Doge Potamus Heidy Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS We Are Legion
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Mortyest Morty Cook I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon STEVE MushyMuncher Bojack Community Participant
    wuss poppin owo

    2 posts so far, you are a disgrace
     
  12. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
< Introduction | Ozzi >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site