[WTB] Decent Main $200 Budget

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Not_Happy, Mar 26, 2015.

[WTB] Decent Main $200 Budget
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 26, 2015 at 7:47 PM
  2. Not_Happy
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2015
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3

    Not_Happy Member

    [WTB] Decent Main $200 Budget

    As title says. Looking for a decent main and max I can go is $200.

    Been scammed once this week. So I want concrete recoveries/info and I'll only buy from trusted members/donators/decent amount of vouches.

    Thanks in advance.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 26, 2015 at 8:31 PM
  4. Ex
    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2013
    Posts:
    8,237
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    148
    Live Streamer I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Paper Trading Competition Participant Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    Ex Previously known as Excelont

< Selling Amazing level 116 main | Looking for accounts with 60+ magic and 47cons MINIMUM >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site