Adblock breaks this site

Wholesome Transactions

Discussion in 'Market Discussion' started by Spaghetto, May 7, 2020.

  1. Spaghetto

    Spaghetto Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2020
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    158366641460215808
    Discord Username:
    youngllef
    Wholesome Transactions

    Hi Sythe Community,

    Not sure if this is the right place to post something like this but I figured It would be a good place as any.
    Just thought It would be worth mentioning how wholesome the current transaction I'm working towards is LOL

    It was supposed to be a quick purchase but the whole situation got a bit messed up through PayPal.
    Basically:
    * I sent a payment on PayPal via Friends & Family USD -> SEK
    * Payment reads "Completed" on my end
    * Payment has yet to show up on merchant's end
    * We exchange MANY screenshots and take turns calling PayPal etc
    * Merchant insists on just giving me the items I purchased anyway
    * I insist on just waiting until the merchant gets paid before goods are received so nobody loses out
    * Merchant and I just talk and chill for the night via Discord

    Still no funds showing up on Merchant's side but I don't mind waiting since I feel like I've almost made a real friend on here haha, just thought I'd share.
    Thanks for reading
     
    Sunny, Dave, Vul and 1 other person like this.
  2. Abe

    Abe Previously known as abeno1

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Posts:
    607
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    542
    Discord Unique ID:
    357575847642923008
    Discord Username:
    Abe#4515
    Wholesome Transactions

    Well happy you made a friend I guess just wait and hope for the best :p but interesting story let us know what happens :)
     
    Spaghetto likes this.
  3. aops

    aops Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2019
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    218
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    590427470226784267
    Discord Username:
    aops_
    Wholesome Transactions

    It's good you found a legit seller man just watch out as there's a ton of scammers on this site.
     
    Spaghetto likes this.
  4. Spaghetto

    Spaghetto Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2020
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    158366641460215808
    Discord Username:
    youngllef
    Wholesome Transactions

    Thanks guys LOL
    yeah we've been in contact, pretty sure it's just a security protocol PayPal has in place, will update :)
     
    Dave and aops like this.
  5. Veni

    Veni Formerly known as Autorrent
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2007
    Posts:
    802
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    420
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Wholesome Transactions

    If someone's PayPal is new sometimes they hold funds for a bit. Has happened to a friend of mine when I paid him before. Not unheard of :)

    Glad you are calm about it and had a good experience
     
    Spaghetto likes this.
  6. ThePizzaMan

    ThePizzaMan

    ThePizzaMan#3518 - 266937744905732096

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2019
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    292
    Wholesome Transactions

    Have them check their email. Long ago when paypal was pretty standard, I had an old email attached to mine. It was asking me to confirm the payment "request" in my email and I spent two weeks before I saw it and finally clicked the link and the money appeared.
     
    Spaghetto likes this.
  7. MAGZ

    MAGZ Nothing has to go here tbh.

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2019
    Posts:
    3,872
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    454
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    555180483290464268
    Discord Username:
    MAGZ#8039
    Wholesome Transactions

    PizzaMan is correct, sometimes PayPal will email your primary or spam folder and request that you accept it via email. Not saying this is what occurring at this time though.

    Nevertheless, I am glad you're having a good experience trading here on Sythe.org and continue to do so :)
     
    Spaghetto likes this.
  8. Matt_S

    Matt_S Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2020
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    68
    Discord Unique ID:
    584854255513501707
    Discord Username:
    tr#9799
    Wholesome Transactions

    Sounds like a rare occurrence, given how people post about scammers and stuff. Glad you guys were able to get closer! Definitely important for customer and seller.
     
    Spaghetto likes this.
  9. ob7ivion

    ob7ivion https://CheapRSPins.com/
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2013
    Posts:
    3,291
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    3,404
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    188846634916904960
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Wholesome Transactions

    plot twist: they got married in the end
     
    Spaghetto likes this.
  10. hunter20223

    hunter20223 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2020
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Wholesome Transactions

    Glad to know you're chill about it, PayPal have such regulations indeed specially when accounts are newly opened. The first time I received a payment it took around 20 days for being displayed on my account (not to scare you) so this thing is kinda normal, I was exchanging BTC from my wallet at MintMe a crowdfunding for startups back then
     
    Spaghetto likes this.
< HERE FOR LONG TERM WORK SURE AND SERIOUS!!! | What tags do you recommend to sell my accounts? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site