Adblock breaks this site

wheres my fakin 10$

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Ardy, Jul 28, 2013.

  1. Ardy

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492
  2. Amped-

    Amped- Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    wheres my fakin 10$

    Right? That is fucking ridiculous. Kind of upsets me. I was just being nice, lol.
     
  3. Sage

    Sage Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2013
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    wheres my fakin 10$

    Moe is fucking pathetic lel
     
  4. Amped-

    Amped- Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    wheres my fakin 10$

    I'm honestly surprised they let someone that immature be a donor bondsman.
     
  5. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    wheres my fakin 10$

    if n4n0 won(even with his multi rolls per post), you woulda paid up, so stop being a faggot and send that nigga his money
     
  6. Amped-

    Amped- Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    wheres my fakin 10$

    Oh, you know me so well. No I wouldn't have. Fair is fair. That wasn't fair.
     
  7. Alex_J_Leon

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher
    wheres my fakin 10$

    If it was unlimited rolls... out of 100... it's be so easy to win (See thread in Sand Box that was out of 1k and the third post won).

    I think this is BS...why do people complain about this type of stuff? Of course you didn't mean 135135 rolls per post since it is out of 100...

    Fuck 'em... don't do any more giveaways dude.
     
  8. Amped-

    Amped- Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    wheres my fakin 10$

    I'm not because I'm getting banned within 24 hours if I don't pay him. And I am not going to pay him because he tried manipulating my contest. Fair is fair, and he didn't play fair.
     
  9. Alex_J_Leon

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher
    wheres my fakin 10$

    $100 donor, SVU, and a bond holder... and still a cheap, slimy bastard.
     
  10. Alex_J_Leon

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher
    wheres my fakin 10$

    Respect. I wouldn't give him any of my money either.

    But I mean you'd get banned... don't know if you care about Sythe or not but =[.
     
  11. Amped-

    Amped- Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    wheres my fakin 10$

    If I didn't care about sythe I wouldn't have donated, or held a contest. But I get shafted in the end for something so small because a greedy sob wants to cry.
     
  12. candarin

    candarin Potamus
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2013
    Posts:
    541
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    wheres my fakin 10$

    If you really need the money I could pay for you :[.
     
  13. Sage

    Sage Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2013
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    wheres my fakin 10$

    If you get banned then this is complete and utter bullshit
     
  14. Amped-

    Amped- Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    wheres my fakin 10$

    I won't allow that. I really respect the kindness but I'm not going to let you waste your money. I have the money, but I'm not going to throw it to a person that instigates.
     
  15. Alex_J_Leon

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher
    wheres my fakin 10$

    No one should pay this guy. Ugh... I cannot believe this guy... I hope he closes the report but something tells me he won't.

    Cannot believe that... it's a friendly competition... and you end up having to pay a cheater?

    This is just like effing Pox using a cheating program in the pool competition (Yes, I know you cheated) and essentially being able to get away with it.
     
  16. Ardy

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492
    wheres my fakin 10$

    lesson learned: write things out as you expect them to happen, or else pay the consequences lol

    im with moe, lol. that's exactly what i did in the topic too lol. what did you expect? pay the man
     
  17. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    wheres my fakin 10$

    rofl less qq more pewpew kid
     
  18. Amped-

    Amped- Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    wheres my fakin 10$

    Says the dude sticking up for the crybaby.
     
  19. Ardy

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492
    wheres my fakin 10$

    lol says the guy who didn't write out the rules.

    you say first person who can find a ten dollar bill wins!

    one guy goes looking for one on the street and the other guy grabs one out of his wallet.

    what did you expect lul
     
  20. Sage

    Sage Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2013
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    wheres my fakin 10$

    find
    /fīnd/
    Verb
    Discover or perceive by chance or unexpectedly.

    if he gets one out of his wallet he hasnt "found" it he obviously knew it was there fuckwit plz better analogy
     
< Moes is a whore | Make $100, easy >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site