What's your job?

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by ChrisCol, Aug 3, 2010.

What's your job?
  1. Unread #21 - Aug 4, 2010 at 7:30 AM
  2. ChrisCol
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Discord Username:
    chris sythe#0988
    Tier 1 Prizebox

    ChrisCol Formerly known as ChrisColpitts
    $25 USD Donor

    What's your job?

    Wow alot of your guys' pays aren't even minimum wage :p i make 10$/h :0
     
  3. Unread #22 - Aug 4, 2010 at 7:38 AM
  4. Zero_Rush
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2010
    Posts:
    1,435
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Zero_Rush Guru
    Banned

    What's your job?

    :L in sydney it goes by ages which suck hard out

    i only get 9.20
     
  5. Unread #23 - Aug 4, 2010 at 7:44 AM
  6. MexicoSucks
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    182
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MexicoSucks Active Member
    Banned

    What's your job?

    I live the thug life.
    Salary = Whatever I flip the stolen merchandise fo.
     
  7. Unread #24 - Aug 4, 2010 at 7:58 AM
  8. Holymacaroni
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2010
    Posts:
    802
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Holymacaroni Apprentice
    Banned

    What's your job?

    Currently only working as a paper boy, earn £20/$31 a week -.-, getting a job as soon as I hit 16 though.

    I also make a bit of profit botting and selling accounts to gold4rs. I have 12 bot slots, so believe it or not it does make a fair amount of cash.
     
  9. Unread #25 - Aug 4, 2010 at 8:17 AM
  10. Easyyyy
    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2010
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Easyyyy Member

    What's your job?

    Sex expert ;p
     
  11. Unread #26 - Aug 4, 2010 at 11:26 AM
  12. ChrisCol
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Discord Username:
    chris sythe#0988
    Tier 1 Prizebox

    ChrisCol Formerly known as ChrisColpitts
    $25 USD Donor

    What's your job?

    That's actually not to bad (depending on job/age) that's what the minimum wage is in canada.

    But i get 10.00 cause I'm a great worker ;)
     
  13. Unread #27 - Aug 4, 2010 at 11:59 AM
  14. Pkpkpk
    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2007
    Posts:
    1,155
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    33

    Pkpkpk Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    What's your job?

    LOL??????!!! :eek:

    Mmm no job, applied for Kroger though because I need a job before school... in 5 days...
     
  15. Unread #28 - Aug 4, 2010 at 12:01 PM
  16. Kadaj
    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2008
    Posts:
    6,087
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kadaj You only live once, yolo.
    Banned

    What's your job?

    Currently a General Assistant at Sainsburys, whilst I'm at college.
     
  17. Unread #29 - Aug 4, 2010 at 12:14 PM
  18. cescfabregas
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2009
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cescfabregas Forum Addict
    Banned

    What's your job?

    I'm a lifeguard at our town's pool and a pool at a nearby golf course, at the public pool I make $7.25 an hour and at the golf course pool I make $8.50 an hour.
     
  19. Unread #30 - Aug 4, 2010 at 1:47 PM
  20. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    What's your job?

    Currently been working in a hotel for 6 solid years.

    I can do well over 15 different hotel obs and can give myself 30+ job titles.


    Moving on early next year to a management company to start raking in bigger dough.
     
  21. Unread #31 - Aug 4, 2010 at 1:50 PM
  22. xx mdv xx
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,907
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xx mdv xx Guru
    Banned

    What's your job?

    I've been applying to fast food places and grocery stores but nobody is friggin hiring. I'm 17 so I guess it will be easier to find one once I'm 18 with a high school diploma.
     
  23. Unread #32 - Aug 4, 2010 at 1:54 PM
  24. Raikou
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2009
    Posts:
    559
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Raikou Assist, Protect, Defend
    Banned

    What's your job?

    i do construction for the city, i make 18/hr so i can not complain even if its tentdious and harsh work.
     
  25. Unread #33 - Aug 5, 2010 at 2:35 PM
  26. astalavistababy
    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    638
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    astalavistababy Apprentice

    What's your job?

    For example today I visited my gran and I did a couple things in the garden and she gave me £50. Around her area are allot of old residents so it's easy jobs for big money ;D
     
  27. Unread #34 - Aug 5, 2010 at 3:08 PM
  28. Sanctuary
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    What's your job?

    Currently a male stripper. Makes good cash, but the fat chicks just disgust me.
     
  29. Unread #35 - Aug 5, 2010 at 3:11 PM
  30. Avenuve
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2010
    Posts:
    501
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Avenuve Forum Addict
    Banned

    What's your job?

    Work'd at a Trade center.
    8.50€/H
     
  31. Unread #36 - Aug 5, 2010 at 4:08 PM
  32. Burdock`
    Joined:
    May 29, 2009
    Posts:
    661
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Burdock` Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor

    What's your job?

    I serve Ice Creams - It's awesome. It's always raining over here, so I generally do fuck all but eat flakes and as much ice cream as I want.

    Only £4.30/H though.. ($6.80)
     
  33. Unread #37 - Aug 5, 2010 at 4:41 PM
  34. rs nechryeal
    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Posts:
    2,030
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rs nechryeal Grand Master

    What's your job?

    Cashier and a kind of general employee at Big Y Supermarket. I walk the isles sometimes and ask customers if they're all set finding everything which means if they're not, I have to know exactly where all the items are which sometimes sucks because we may not have the item and I have to search anyway to satisfy the customer.

    I deal with a shit ton of crazy customers. I was walking in an isle and some old black guy asked me to cut him a family pack of steaks so I lead him to the butcher and he wouldn't stop insisting that I do it even though I don't have the proper training.

    Earlier this week, I had to deal with a woman who couldn't read English and she wanted me to pick out the grape juice that had the most fiber and was also the cheapest so I had to go through every juice in the isle because she wouldn't believe me when I told her something wasn't grape. Then she told me that she didn't need it. I was pissed
     
  35. Unread #38 - Sep 27, 2010 at 9:04 AM
  36. ChrisCol
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Discord Username:
    chris sythe#0988
    Tier 1 Prizebox

    ChrisCol Formerly known as ChrisColpitts
    $25 USD Donor

    What's your job?

    Bump.
     
< Fuck you Saudi Arabia | tyrone >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site