[Veteran] Pest control points + combat xp [07 GP]

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 Runescape Minigame Services' started by Pkpkpk, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 9, 2017 at 11:19 PM
  2. Pkpkpk
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pkpkpk Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

Intro
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for something to do while I skill on my voider so I'm offering pest control packages. All points will be earned by hand by me only, and your credentials will not be shared. Ideally I'd like to take in smaller orders since larger orders (150+) will take much longer. With that said, if it is an alt that you are not in a rush for or if the hours I will be online are not a bother then I'd be happy to help. Please see the details below for further info and feel free to comment and ask questions. I will share my skype via messages only and will verify that it is in fact me before requesting account details.

Details
    Online: M-F 5-10PM Eastern. Weekends off and on during most normal hours, but we can work out a schedule to allow for time to play.
    Method: I will be training your specified combat stat while doing PC (unless you prefer no combat xp). I can not guarantee xp rates but on my voider I got ~20k/hr ranging in the mid 60s with a crossbow.
    Bank: No bank access is requested, but if ranging please provide ample supplies in your inventory.
    Time-frame: Honestly I only expect to be able to farm 50 points per weekday and 100-200 per weekend day. I would be open to loosely 'scheduling' training times if you would like to retain some core hours of personal gameplay.

Prices (I always do novice)
    50-99 Points: 14k/point
    100-199: 13k/point
    200+:12k/point

Process
    If you have a larger order that gets broken up into multiple days we can split the payment up into segments if you would prefer, but otherwise I'm looking for half up front and half after. I wouldn't be against using teamviewer to allow you to personally log into your account on my machine (meaning no password is shared) but please note that this will require a bit more involvement and scheduling to work. While I estimate how many points I can get above, this can certainly vary from week to week so please comment below or shoot me a message for a more accurate time estimate. I'm currently only looking for one order at a time.

Check out my vouches in my signature, and I will work on continuing to improve this thread, thanks!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
< Defenders Super Cheap | [24/7 Support] SIRVPSs NMZ / Chinning / Void Thread [HAND-TRAINED] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site