Adblock breaks this site

What do you do while you grind?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by El Three Gee Eye Tee, May 10, 2016.

  1. ryanm17

    ryanm17 Under The Blades
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2016
    Posts:
    876
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    424
    Easter 2016 Live Streamer
    What do you do while you grind?

    cry a little in the inside but mostly play halo 5 on the side
     
  2. Trap G0d

    Trap G0d Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What do you do while you grind?

    Watch netflix, listen to music or play another game if what im doing is afk enough to do so.
     
  3. Swaze

    Swaze Grand Master

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2014
    Posts:
    2,018
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    200
    What do you do while you grind?

    I usually watch movies or study.
     
  4. Mew

    Mew Cast your votes for The Sythe Awards 2017 here!

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2016
    Posts:
    1,634
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    What do you do while you grind?

    Gta5/H1Z1 and movies mostly.
     
  5. HarambeGold

    HarambeGold Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What do you do while you grind?

    Chill, Netflix, any thing worth watching on TV really. Youtube has saved my boredom a ton :D get deep into some documentry or something haha
     
  6. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    What do you do while you grind?

    Netflix on my other screen if what I am doing in Runescape is click intensive. Like OSRS Runecrafting (Yes I'm still a masochist and yes I still RC).

    League of Legends if what I am doing is not click intensive. Like fishvention or something.
     
    Mew likes this.
  7. I_DONT_GAMBLE

    I_DONT_GAMBLE GM
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2016
    Posts:
    1,444
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,267
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Pokémon Trainer
    What do you do while you grind?

    Movies, youtube, twitch or just playing other games
     
  8. Sephiroth

    Sephiroth Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    427
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    995486190444757085
    Discord Username:
    Sephiroth
    Baby Yoda Heidy Hoover Extreme Homosex Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Rio 2016 Summer 2016 Paper Trading Competition Participant Member of the Month Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User
    What do you do while you grind?

    When I'm grinding - which I havent played in a while - i sually read reddit or sythe or maybe youtube.
     
  9. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    What do you do while you grind?

    Or Final Fantasy 7
     
  10. Saint Grimm

    Saint Grimm Formerly known as Saint Grim

    Joined:
    May 6, 2012
    Posts:
    1,090
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    53
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    693604725047689267
    Discord Username:
    Grimm#9057
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2020 Hey... this isnt a fun rank
    What do you do while you grind?

    Yes, all on PC. I don't play RS full screen. RS window takes up half of the screen, and the other half is whatever else I'm doing... I NEVER play RS without doing something else - Things that are harder to do, like bossing, I only talk on facebook while I play.

    While I'm grinding though... When I got all 99s I almost exclusively watched anime I have downloaded on my PC (half screen RS half screen VLC player - info for Baauer :p lol).

    But these days I don't watch a lot of anime... I mostly talk on facebook, creep around on here (sythe) or I read things... A lot of the time it's creepypasta, sometimes I read random articles in my facebook feed, random RS articles, etc etc.
     
  11. Floridian

    Floridian Create.

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2016
    Posts:
    292
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    171
    What do you do while you grind?

    Tokenbets of course!
     
  12. Sebast

    Sebast Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2016
    Posts:
    2,444
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,773
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1225102150045143093
    Discord Username:
    absi.98
    M
    Detective HamSanta
    What do you do while you grind?

    [​IMG]
    Raving
     
  13. Mew

    Mew Cast your votes for The Sythe Awards 2017 here!

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2016
    Posts:
    1,634
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    What do you do while you grind?

    I've liquidated all my Rs3 assets to come back to 07, havent lookd back since. lol

    Usually always netflix or 123movies.to for the grind.
     
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  14. Mew

    Mew Cast your votes for The Sythe Awards 2017 here!

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2016
    Posts:
    1,634
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    What do you do while you grind?

    [​IMG]
     
    Sebast likes this.
  15. Mew

    Mew Cast your votes for The Sythe Awards 2017 here!

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2016
    Posts:
    1,634
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    What do you do while you grind?

    too soon? `:nuts:
     
  16. Z Ring

    Z Ring Hand Done Perfection
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2016
    Posts:
    1,281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    654
    What do you do while you grind?

    usually watching animes
     
  17. PokemonBacon

    PokemonBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    What do you do while you grind?

    Watch Netflix or youtube videos... Makes it go quicker :p
     
  18. Sebast

    Sebast Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2016
    Posts:
    2,444
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,773
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1225102150045143093
    Discord Username:
    absi.98
    M
    Detective HamSanta
    What do you do while you grind?

    Can I hug you?
     
    Mew likes this.
  19. Mew

    Mew Cast your votes for The Sythe Awards 2017 here!

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2016
    Posts:
    1,634
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    What do you do while you grind?

    Hahaha, Preferablly not :p
     
  20. Fire

    Fire Grand Master
    Fire Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2014
    Posts:
    4,412
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    2,543
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    956042869041397781
    Discord Username:
    fire#6136
    Bojack Mr. Peanutbutter In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Halloween 2014 Christmas 2016 Christmas 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2023 Baby Yoda Nitro Booster
    Gohan has AIDS
    What do you do while you grind?

    I spent a large part of my 200M Herblore grind studying for the MCAT. Usually I just binge watch Netflix or catch a game on TV
     
    I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
< Keep my account from getting locked?? | Legacy Mode Staking >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site