Saint Grimm's FREE Questing Service

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Questing Services' started by Saint Grimm, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 30, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  2. Saint Grimm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Grimm#9057
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2020 Hey... this isnt a fun rank

Saint Grimm Formerly known as Saint Grim

TEMPORARILY FREE!!!

Hello and welcome to my questing service!
    As you can probably see, I have a TWC tag. I assure you this was caused by giving myself my first vouch; I was dumb and just trying to do anything to get my foot in the door. It was a mistake.

But if you'll look at my vouches, I've gained 19 others since my first one! This service will remain FREE until I obtain enough vouches to get the TWC removed!

PLEASE NOTE: VOUCHES ARE NEVER REQUIRED FOR MY SERVICE!!

Need some questing done on an alt but want to focus on the new skill? I've got you covered!! Message me on discord by clicking the link in my signature (or add Grimm#9057)

Due to the service being free I will NOT be taking bulk orders. ONE QUEST PER ORDER!
    Orders
    CAN be made back to back if no other orders are pending.
    (Bulk orders can be made for paying customers at a greatly discounted price)

If it is still possible to start/complete quests without entering the pin I will NOT require your bank pin for quests that I can get done without banking! Just make sure to have all required items in inventory before I log in. Quests that require banking will also require your pin so I don't have to keep logging out for you to get items out of the bank for the quest.

All of my services are hand done by myself. I don't have a 'team', I am my team. So you can rest assured that you will know who to hold responsible if anything goes wrong.

Broken Home
    I'm out of practice on this, but I've never failed completing the time challenges. I won't be able to get you record times or anything, but you'll still get the rewards and it's currently free!

OSRS Quests
    I've had QP cape since release, so I am able to do quests for OSRS, but I don't play it, so newer, harder quests than weren't out yet when EOC hit, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing, but I'll gladly do any quest released before 2012. This service is also FREE on a temporary basis.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 30, 2020 at 1:58 PM
  4. Saint Grimm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Grimm#9057

I have errands to run this afternoon, but will be free all evening, just add/message me on discord and I'll get back to you when I get home!

5. Unread #3 - Apr 1, 2020 at 1:29 PM
  6. Saint Grimm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Grimm#9057

Won't be able to fill any orders until later in the day again.

Go ahead and pm me on here or discord, feel free to add on disc as well :)

< Need quests done for nmz on gmaul pure 13 pray | need rs3 quester >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site