Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

[VOTING] TWC Dispute

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by PsychoticTrades, Dec 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsychoticTrades

    PsychoticTrades Fast Questing & Firecape Services!

    Joined:
    May 27, 2016
    Posts:
    534
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    599
    [VOTING] TWC Dispute

    (Sorry about the earlier TWC, Counted the days wrong)​

    Link to/reason for TWC:
    Reporting of "[impostor]"

    List of vouches since receiving TWC:
    (Please note: It's advisable to present vouches where the other party went first in the deal and where the deal was for a considerable sum, the more of these - the better). N/A

    Reasoning/explanation for sketchy behaviour leading to TWC:
    There's no real easy way to go about saying it, I straight up messed up and due to my behaviour this caused another player to get scammed.

    I never really understood the reasoning behind Bad PM's and the effects it could have as I've never been in the situation until now, I even had to get a verification of what happened from @video because afterwards I wasn't exactly sure what had happened.

    This was a complete lapse of judgement and focus, Normally I do send PM's using the provided discord template with ID's, Unique ID's etc, on this particular night I honestly don't know what to say, It just sort of happened.

    Anything else you wish to say: After finding out what had actually happened through Video's explanation I offered the person who was scammed a full refund, Although not necessary I felt obliged as it's my fault this person is out of pocket, Although he did not respond to the PM.

    As I said above, I normally do send good PM's, this was a one off lack of judgement and I truly regret doing so.
     
  2. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
  3. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
  4. Soul

    Soul Legend

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2013
    Posts:
    11,195
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,455
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    163111198550786049
    Discord Username:
    soul8181
    [VOTING] TWC Dispute

    going to support, though as wortel suggested @PsychoticTrades i suggest you add a snippet of conversations in your confirmation PMs.
     
    PsychoticTrades likes this.
  5. Program

    Program Formerly known as Andy Samberg
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2015
    Posts:
    5,003
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    902
    Discord Unique ID:
    171517906276843520
    Discord Username:
    FuukinAndy #6867
    [VOTING] TWC Dispute

    ^ yeah
     
  6. Tony

    Tony Formerly known as Island
    Retired Sectional Moderator $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 7, 2015
    Posts:
    2,923
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    27
    Discord Unique ID:
    178727532353290240
    Discord Username:
    Tony#9688
    M
    SytheSteamer Live Streamer Rio 2016 Community Participant Twitter Facebook Promoter Rust Player Photography Competition Winner
    [VOTING] TWC Dispute

    i support
     
  7. King

    King Discord.gg/KingMMO | Click To Join
    Retired Global Moderator Prince Yobabo Bond Holder $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2017
    Posts:
    39,321
    Referrals:
    124
    Sythe Gold:
    28,380
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective
    [VOTING] TWC Dispute

    Support. TWC removed.
     
< [VOTING] Disputing my twc | Home ip twc >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site