Adblock breaks this site

Undead Lords Dreen Dragon Farming! Only $2/Mill

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Undead_Lord, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undead_Lord

    Undead_Lord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Undead Lords Dreen Dragon Farming! Only $2/Mill

    First five buyers of 2m or more get 50% off!


    Have you ever seen people post how much money they make from farming Green Dragons? Have you tried it? Have you noticed how boring it is? Now it doesn't have to be!

    For only $2 a MILL!

    I have decided to offer my talent of farming Green Dragons for hours to the community of sythe. Depending on your gear and stats I can farm up to 420k an hour! Not only are you getting gold, but you will also be receiving combat experience in your chose skill!

    Requirements:

    Defense: 60+
    Attack: 70+
    Strength: 70+

    Gear:
    Full rune or better
    Fire cape, Skill cape, legends cape, obby cape
    Dragon or bandos gloves if possible
    Dragonfire Shield or Anti-Fire shield

    Bank:
    Food: Tuna + (depending on how much money you are wanting me to get you, you should have more than enough food)
    Amulet of Glory (4): You should have 4 amulets of glory for every mill I am getting you (I will not recharge them for you)


    Form to fill out

    Code:
    I meet the combat requirements: (Yes/No)
    I have the required armour: (Yes/No)
    I have the required bank: (Yes/No)
    Contact information:


    My Contact information:
    [email protected]

    Please post here before contacting me on msn.
     
  2. Undead_Lord

    Undead_Lord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Undead Lords Dreen Dragon Farming! Only $2/Mill

    Bumpss
     
  3. recession101

    recession101 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2009
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Undead Lords Dreen Dragon Farming! Only $2/Mill

    Nice and cheap Im interested but im thinking about it thanks!
     
  4. Undead_Lord

    Undead_Lord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Undead Lords Dreen Dragon Farming! Only $2/Mill

    Well post if you are.
     
< Soulwars Zeal Service! [PayPal Only] | [FREE] Doing puzzles for people. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site