Adblock breaks this site

Torva/Pernix for PvM.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by PiKa, Sep 16, 2011.

  1. PiKa

    PiKa Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2011
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    Hello,

    I am planning on buying GP on here for either buying full torva or full Pernix, an elysian/divine.

    Doubting which one to buy though, I will mostly be doing Bandos, Sara and Nex later on.

    I am not buying them both/ parts of each, I am buying the full set of ONE.
    Which one would be the most benificial for Bandos and Nex? I know it's Pernix for Nex but I will be doing Bandos alot too.
    Does pernix have a use at Bandos? Almost all of the people that do bandos, use Karil's top, maybe Pernix top instead of karils?

    Also, Divine or Elysian for Bandos and Nex?

    Ty, pika

    EDIT: I don't want the outfits to solo these btw, Nex in like 5-6 team and bandos in duo.
    Also, which armour for Corp beast? I've seen alot with Virtus there.
     
  2. Pryz

    Pryz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2011
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    Torva and divine.
     
  3. Tyler

    Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2011
    Posts:
    11,092
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3,499
    Discord Unique ID:
    141117685059551232
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    people use karil's top at Bandos solo's because it dosen't give negative melee bonuses, which pernix does.


    Bandos = Torva, no doubt. It isin't efficent to melee in pernix.
    Nex = Pernix, no doubt. Using torva is just about useless there.

    That being said to go to Bandos/Nex use a divine spirit shield.
     
  4. Delta Squad

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,542
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,431
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    pernix if it's for nex, go make money for bandos off nex, you can do bandos with alot cheaper gear.

    and divine
     
  5. PiKa

    PiKa Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2011
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    I'm probably going to buy a maxed main to Nex then, and buy Pernix and divine. I'll have enough leftover for bandos, karils, etc anyways, so I think that's a pretty good solution.

    Pernix is also good for Arma right?
     
  6. LovaTM

    LovaTM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Posts:
    459
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    I'd recommend Torva / Divine, it has more uses then pernix does in my opinion. although your looking about about a 2b investment in a very unsteady item.
     
  7. PiKa

    PiKa Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2011
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    None of these items will as long as I play RS, never be sold.
    I am looking for a 2b investment which can earn me money in the long run, so I've thought about Pernix for Nex and Sara.
     
  8. xSe7enxSinsx

    xSe7enxSinsx Offering Free MM'ing - [email protected]
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 23, 2010
    Posts:
    268
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    Bandos - Torva
    Nex - Pernix
    Corporeal Beast - Pernix

    Divine beats elysian in every use, except for slayer. Good luck with your choice.
     
  9. ifh

    ifh Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2011
    Posts:
    760
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    Haha, both are trash for slayer.

    Anyways, pernix is better than armadyl at nex than torva is better than bandos at bandos, so I'd go with the pernix.

    On another note, you're going to need ovls, chaotics, rigour etc as well..it's not just gear. ^_^
     
  10. SmperFidelis

    SmperFidelis I just wanna live while I'm alive... 'Cause it's my life
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2011
    Posts:
    2,832
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    Pernix/Divine for Nex
    Torva/Divine for Bandos
     
  11. They be trippin

    They be trippin They be Strippin
    Retired Sectional Moderator $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2011
    Posts:
    2,144
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Discord Unique ID:
    179581709140885506
    Discord Username:
    dunkzone
    Live Streamer SytheSteamer Oktoberfest 2013 UWotM8? Halloween 2013 St. Patrick's Day 2013 DIAF Sythe RSPS Player Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    I got Torva and I love it at bandos.
     
  12. Halo3MLG50s

    Halo3MLG50s Hide yo Kids', Hide yo Wife, Regards ♥
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2010
    Posts:
    1,231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    Pernix & divine or ely. And just camp nex with a pro tram.
     
  13. shockzzzz

    shockzzzz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 12, 2011
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    torva and devine for sure :O>>
     
  14. -Arial-

    -Arial- Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2011
    Posts:
    636
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    Pernix and Divine and camp nex.

    You'll get your torva later on.
     
  15. PrayerKid

    PrayerKid Formerly known as teh99prayerkid
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 6, 2011
    Posts:
    4,314
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    343
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    M
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    A divine for sure but maybe get like full torva, then the phernix top? because i mean for nex u need mage def, for bandos u can just tank with full torva/divine, and for corp u need the mage bonus. GL with whatever you buy :D
     
  16. Coinshare

    Coinshare Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2010
    Posts:
    2,789
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    Pernix, why would you ever go back to Bandos?..
     
  17. Tckr

    Tckr Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2010
    Posts:
    3,262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    Torva/Ely - Good for Bandos

    Pernix/Divine - Good for Nex

    Pernix - Good for Corp soloing
    Virtus - Good for Corp teams.
     
  18. Zerkeronrs7

    Zerkeronrs7 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2011
    Posts:
    1,203
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Torva/Pernix for PvM.

    Divine>Elysian. And for the torva/pernix, get whichever ur going to use more. If u plan on doing more nex than bandos then get pernix. If u plan on doing more bandos get torva. I would personally get pernix because you'll probably make enough money for torva at nex. Torva looks better tho. Anyway gl with ur choice :)
     
< Need Smart People To Make Money Illegally (BILLS) | My first Rollback QQ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site