Adblock breaks this site

Selling NAMES

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by karaw, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

    *sold the 3 letter*
    Kh*** - PM - a colour
    Impl*** - PM - silicone/saline
    Mat*** - PM - opposite of immature
    Te*** - PM - girl who likes to flirt a lot without the intention of giving it up to you
    07/rs3 GP only :)
     
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  2. DannyB

    DannyB Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2016
    Posts:
    261
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    459
    Selling NAMES

    pm me names, ty
     
  3. Alice

    Alice Milotic's Wifey :3

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2017
    Posts:
    797
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    1,955
    Discord Username:
    Alice#1498
    Selling NAMES

  4. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

  5. Kanto

    Kanto Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2016
    Posts:
    437
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    413
    Selling NAMES

    you need to ask a mod or staff to lock it so post in old thread and tag a mod to lock it:D
     
    karaw likes this.
  6. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

    Thank you :)
     
  7. SofaKing Mad

    SofaKing Mad Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2012
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    74
    Selling NAMES

    *Beware this seller*

    Selling a name they know is sniped, when confronted they have denied all knowledge and now created a new post. Names that are known to be sniped should not be allowed to be resold on here whether they deny being the sniper or not. It is not ok.

    Sniped name is D** -
     
  8. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

    BUMP
     
  9. heyguys1992

    heyguys1992 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2017
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Selling NAMES

    pm me
     
  10. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

    Beware I haven't sniped shit, I do not even own the runescape name. So if he sniped it I had no idea when I posted it here, I was just helping him sell it, stop commenting on my stuff.
     
  11. SofaKing Mad

    SofaKing Mad Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2012
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    74
    Selling NAMES

    Can I get a mod to look in to this?

    Name sniping is treated as scamming. Refer to The Sythe.org Official Rules.

    Seller is well aware he is selling a sniped name And has now admitted to be selling it for said sniper. Surely this falls under the above rule.

    And No Karaw, I will not stop commenting on your threads until you stop moving stolen goods. People need to be aware of the kind of person they're getting in to business with.
     
    Alice likes this.
  12. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

    BumP
    like I said, I had no idea it was stolen until you said, and then I removed it from my thread, not my fault it was sniped from you, stop being a baby, I haven't broken the rules. I already messaged mod Video about all this, and said I wont be getting in trouble. You can go away now since im not moving anyones stolen goods.
     
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  13. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

    bumP
     
  14. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

    BumP
     
  15. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

    bump
     
  16. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

    bump
     
  17. RS01

    RS01 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2017
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Selling NAMES

    **** WARNING : SCAMMER/SNIPER ****

    This person is a scammer, please ban.
    A few minutes ago, they had 'Mature' for sale, and I acted like I didn't know about Sythe to see if they'd try to scam. And they did.

    Proof : Gyazo - 7db33b55774928e755f106107b4c2960.png

    Karaw now removed 'Mature' from this thread, which proves that he's trying to scam people.
    Any moderator, please look at past edits of this thread to see that Karaw was selling 'Mature' a few minutes ago, and now has deleted it because I confronted him about it.

    @SofaKing Mad, who also reported Karaw in this thread, is right, Karaw is acting dumb, he's a scammer/sniper.

    EDIT : Official report has been filed here : 'karaw' is a scammer
     
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  18. drfire1

    drfire1 Forum Addict
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2015
    Posts:
    409
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    470
    Selling NAMES

    Post this here: Report A Scammer

    If what you claim is true and they did indeed edit their thread, moderators can see this and it will result in a TWC at least.
     
  19. karaw

    karaw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2015
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Selling NAMES

    https://puu.sh/v0dWA.png - its my name ya dickhead
     
  20. RS01

    RS01 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2017
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Selling NAMES

    That's what you got out of that post? Nice.
    Hopefully moderators are smarter than you.
     
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    SofaKing Mad likes this.
< Swapping 9 HP account for a rare RSN | Selling two rare names. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site