Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Swapmeplz/Pidswitch's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Swapmeplzandpidswitch, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swapmeplzandpidswitch

    Swapmeplzandpidswitch Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Swapmeplz/Pidswitch's ban appeal

    Your profile link: http://www.sythe.org/members/415520-driggers.htmlhttp://www.sythe.org/members/440708-swapmeplz.html


    Report/post/reason that got you banned:
    Ban Evasion(twice)/Not paying out dice originally



    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: http://i58.tinypic.com/2mnhb7n.pnghttp://i61.tinypic.com/2likc1x.pnghttp://i58.tinypic.com/vd2zb5.png



    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    Nothing besides the ban evasion, and the additional ban evasion on Pid Switch that I left out of my last appeal.


    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

    I've waited 2 years, I've repayed the person in full as of my last appeal. Check out my other account that i evaded on "Swapmeplz" I was a 100$ donor with SVU. I'm more mature now, and ready to rejoin this community. Also, I've switched states, laptops, and even phones and phone carriers, and home addresses, and it's been years. Rather than evade again I chose to do the right thing and open an appeal. That there should show you that I'm trying to be legit here. I know the first thing I'll do is get SVU if I can again, and link everything as soon as possible if unbanned.


    Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: yes, unless the template has changed, I didn't see the sticky there anymore.
     
  2. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
< Xour Lost 2FA :( | Mobile >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site