Adblock breaks this site

I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by I Am Hunter, Mar 7, 2016.

  1. I Am Hunter

    I Am Hunter 1v1 me club penguin
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2015
    Posts:
    801
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Dolan Trump Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2015 Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    .....

    edit: was sum damn gud cake
     
  2. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    gratz u will also hit puberty in 2 and a half hours. gratz!
     
  3. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    ^^ epic troll is not epic...

    Congratulations, you are half way to thirty, and 1/3 of you're life has been spent potty training. Hows it feel?
     
  4. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    ^honestly...weird as hell. I am one of those kids that want to be as young as possible...it feels strange to say I am fifteen when I feel like I am nine or ten. I'm kinda sad in a way while I should be happy.

    Night ppl
     
  5. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    Night bro, im out too
     
  6. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    So you were 14 years old when you started vading? And probably first banned when you were 13?
     
  7. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    gratz
     
  8. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    Welcome to the age of masturbation!
     
  9. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    Yo. I love you.
     
  10. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    Your dog looks like its pretending to be dead in your presences ? Happy Bday none the less ! your not old, trust me 15 - 17 is the best years of your life its where the park partys and shit start cracking , before all your mates get jobs and there is no responsibility.
     
  11. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    You should get a part time job at macas and spend the cash on RSGP... Divine and torva in no time.
     
  12. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    LOLOLOLOLOL
    I now love u
     
  13. Panda

    Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    16,673
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,332
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    troll troll troll troll troll no life
     
  14. I Am Hunter

    I Am Hunter 1v1 me club penguin
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2015
    Posts:
    801
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Dolan Trump Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2015 Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    i think i have caught some unknown disease from reading all of that
     
  15. Amei

    Amei Let me kill Nex for you
    Amei Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2013
    Posts:
    1,834
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    2,920
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    PM me on Sythe
    Discord Username:
    PM me on Sythe
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Two Factor Authentication User
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    5char
     
  16. Tito

    Tito Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2015
    Posts:
    259
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    You seem real desperate for attention
     
  17. Time To Buy

    Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    7,356
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    814
    Discord Unique ID:
    178553662719787008
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips
    I turned 21 twenty minutes ago...

    Happy birthday man
     
  18. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
< Hey plebs / gambling addicts | Spam Forum Giveaway [$20 Prize] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site