Adblock breaks this site

SpaceCreation is a scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by justmedelaney, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmedelaney

    justmedelaney Member

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2018
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    58
    SpaceCreation is a scammer

    link to users profile: SpaceCreation

    He private messaged me with an account for sale on old school RuneScape that I was very interested in. We negotiated a price and I made the mistake of buying this account without a trusted middle man. After the trade he gave me a log in and password that did not work, he also supplied me with a fake acccount creation email. Just posting this so people know not to trust this guy and hopefully no one else will get scammed.


    Proof of scam: Imgur

    I ended up losing 140mil osrs gold
     
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. SpaceCreation

    SpaceCreation Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2014
    Posts:
    245
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    94
    SpaceCreation is a scammer

    dude stop being sad you know god damn well account had no email set now you set one and you're saying i didnt give you an acc,are you serious?
     
  3. justmedelaney

    justmedelaney Member

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2018
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    58
    SpaceCreation is a scammer

    I did not set up anything on this account. The information you provided me never worked and so far you have not worked with me to prove this whole purchase wasn’t a scam.
     
  4. justmedelaney

    justmedelaney Member

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2018
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    58
    SpaceCreation is a scammer

    I don’t know why this guy bothered to say I set an email when I haven’t been able to log in since the beginning. He’s just trying to prevent his account from being banned. The second I confronted him of the information not working he went offline and did not bother to explain why I can’t get on this account. As of now he has been online and commented on this thread yet he still hasn’t contacted me with the right information if this purchase wasn’t a scam.
     
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  5. Pendulum

    Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Posts:
    10,137
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    340
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    126124901537939456
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary Air Fryer Verified Ironman Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    SpaceCreation is a scammer

    @SpaceCreation's account was hacked. This has been added to his ban reason, if he comes back he will have to resolve this with you.

    I am sorry for your loss @justmedelaney.
     
< Once again scammed..... | How long before recovering >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site