SpaceCreation is a scammer.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by justmedelaney, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 9, 2018 at 7:23 PM
  2. justmedelaney
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

justmedelaney Member

link to users profile: SpaceCreation

He private messaged me with an account for sale on old school RuneScape that I was very interested in. We negotiated a price and I made the mistake of buying this account without a trusted middle man. After the trade he gave me a log in and password that did not work, he also supplied me with a fake acccount creation email. Just posting this so people know not to trust this guy and hopefully no one else will get scammed.

Proof of scam: https://m.imgur.com/a/fpTP1fy

I ended up losing 140mil osrs gold

3. Unread #2 - Aug 9, 2018 at 8:02 PM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

@SpaceCreation please assist @justmedelaney with the account information as the ones you've passed on seem to be incorrect. I've read the pms between you two and it's apparent you ignored him after sending the details/went up to report his comments on your threads.

5. Unread #3 - Aug 9, 2018 at 8:13 PM
  6. justmedelaney
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

justmedelaney Member

Imgur

This is a link to more messages I’ve sent him.. it’s clear he scammed me and has no intention of giving me the correct account information. He has been ignoring me all day since he scammed me.

7. Unread #4 - Aug 9, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  8. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired

We will await @SpaceCreation explanation.
    As seen in the above screenshots, you mentioned that @justmedelaney changed the account email. Please provide proof of that. (How was he able to change the email without accessing your email?)

9. Unread #5 - Aug 9, 2018 at 8:24 PM
  10. justmedelaney
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

justmedelaney Member

If he wants to explain he can try but there’s no one I changed an email to Ana count I didn’t have access to since the beginning.

^ Gen likes this.
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 9, 2018 at 8:29 PM
  12. justmedelaney
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

justmedelaney Member

@Gen he blocked me on here so I can’t even send him any more messages.

13. Unread #7 - Aug 9, 2018 at 8:30 PM
  14. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

That's fine. He will have to reply here.

^ justmedelaney likes this.
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 9, 2018 at 9:15 PM
  16. SpaceCreation
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SpaceCreation Active Member

Hey,I'm going to sleep as its 3 am I'll respond to this tomorrow,I did NOT ignore him,I saw he made a thread I got upset because the details I gave him were working and I think as soon as I mentioned account has NO EMAIL VERIFYED he had a light bulb in his head and now is trying to frame me to get a free acc + cash back.
    I Will not refund as he has registered his email on the account and the deal was done.

17. Unread #9 - Aug 9, 2018 at 9:21 PM
  18. justmedelaney
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

justmedelaney Member

Are you serious right now?! How could I have possibly set an email on the account when I couldn’t even log into the RuneScape account or the creation email you supplied me with!? Stop lying to try and make it seem like you didn’t scam anyone. I have reached out to you multiple times today to try and work things out. I gave you a chance to prove you didn’t scam me but you just ignored all of my messages and then blocked me. If you really didn’t scam me you would have helped me ASAP get on this account, you would have told me the correct email to begin with! Don’t try and turn things around on me. You’re just trying to prevent your account from being banned as a last resort you’ll say anything. I’d love to see your “proof”. The log in password you gave me for the game would have had to work for me to log in and set an email!? The password never worked from the beginning

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  19. Unread #10 - Aug 9, 2018 at 9:33 PM
  20. justmedelaney
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

justmedelaney Member

That screenshot up above literally proves you did not answer me all day. I reached out to you to try and gain access to this account yet you were no help. If you have no intentions of scamming then unlock me and message me again how to get on the account and I’ll tell you if it works for me but it didn’t this morning. If you continue to not say anything directly to me to prove you’re not a scammer then I won’t let this go,and it’s clear you’re a liar.

I can admit I made a mistake about the creation email. I just logged onto the yahoo account you sent me but it still doesn’t explain why I haven’t been able to log into the actual game with the password you told me. If you don’t want to get in trouble for scamming then (for the last time I’ll say this) help me log onto the actual account! If the log in you gave me works I will apologize to you and drop everything but as of right now I’m out 140mil with no access to the account you “sold me”

21. Unread #11 - Aug 9, 2018 at 10:42 PM
  22. justmedelaney
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

justmedelaney Member

Do you have a discord or someplace I can message you to work this out?

You have made no effort to prove to me you’re not a scammer so until then it’s what I’m gonna to believe.

23. Unread #12 - Aug 9, 2018 at 11:16 PM
  24. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

25. Unread #13 - Aug 10, 2018 at 4:53 AM
  26. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

@SpaceCreation is hacked, just like all the others are on the IP audit of this post. Just so you know. SpaceCreation is free to proof me wrong by refunding.

27. Unread #14 - Aug 10, 2018 at 7:28 AM
  28. SpaceCreation
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SpaceCreation Active Member

Yeah like I will you carrot fucking creak

29. Unread #15 - Aug 10, 2018 at 7:50 AM
  30. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

That's a really strong comeback, so I guess that's a no to refunding him?

^ Devil likes this.
  31. Unread #16 - Aug 10, 2018 at 9:20 AM
  32. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

@SpaceCreation should you see this when you dispute your account being hacked, please note that you are responsible for your account therefore responsible for the scammed amount here.

^ Wortel likes this.
< travis996 | Alice also defaming/posting about me on twitter >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site