Adblock breaks this site

~SoulWars & PestControl Shop~

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by x Lucky x, Apr 2, 2009.

  1. x Lucky x

    x Lucky x Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2009
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~SoulWars & PestControl Shop~

    Hi Sythe.
    i am gonna try to open up a
    PCPoint And Zeal Shop the fee atm
    is a VOUCH when i get 5 Vouches im gonna start
    putting up a small fee of PayPal and a vouch here is how many zeals
    or pcpoints i will get for you guys thnx

    ~Zeal~

    15 Zeal

    ~PCPoint~

    100 PC Point

    O Yea Job Is Gonna BE Legit No Bots

    MSN:[email protected]<---Only Email
     
  2. kunal_rungta

    kunal_rungta Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2007
    Posts:
    170
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~SoulWars & PestControl Shop~

    Hey I added you. I need 15 zeal :p
     
  3. Crayola Oblongata

    Crayola Oblongata Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2008
    Posts:
    2,247
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~SoulWars & PestControl Shop~

    Get me 15 zeal please. I will pm you through sythe now
     
  4. stone heart4

    stone heart4 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2005
    Posts:
    656
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~SoulWars & PestControl Shop~

    Added you also, I would <3 15 zeal.
     
< need xfer service | [PP] Tutorial Island Service [PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site