slave2thegp

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by pasteyy, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
slave2thegp
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 16, 2016 at 2:17 PM
  2. pasteyy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pasteyy Active Member

slave2thegp

So on tuesday the 13th I made a status about getting one of my accounts from 9-63 hunter , Slave2thegp Pm'd me through sythe chat to add him on sythe We had a conversation that the account will be trained by hand and it would be completed with in 24 hours of wednesday the 14th at about 8am , I go to log onto the account last night which is friday 10pm my time to find that the account has a major ban for botting and theres only one way to get that and thats from botting.

Heres some photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Sep 16, 2016 at 3:15 PM
  4. Astro
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer

Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

slave2thegp

5. Unread #3 - Sep 16, 2016 at 5:48 PM
  6. Slave2TheGP
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Slave2TheGP Active Member
    Banned

slave2thegp

I DID NOT BOT the account, I only achieved 61/63 hunter from 9 in about 4 days. He paid me 25m first If you feel it's necessary for me to refund him I will. I told him to message me on skype when he gets back,and instead just opens a scam report so all I can see is this hommie wants his 25m back and my hard labor. he can suck it*

EDIT2: UPDATE?? @Gracious

Edit: After I failed to complete within time frame, I also offered him a full refund which he declined and allowed me to continue.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 16, 2016 at 5:58 PM
  8. Slave2TheGP
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Slave2TheGP Active Member
    Banned

slave2thegp

Also as far as im concered he could have been doing some type of botting while I was logged off. I don't know and since his accs banned just wants his money back

9. Unread #5 - Sep 16, 2016 at 6:06 PM
  10. pasteyy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pasteyy Active Member

slave2thegp

mate it was a fresh ironman account , I got 41 woodcutting before u started working on the account and that was all afk, Then i started questing on the account while you were logged off , I dont understand how my account can get a major ban for macroing when the only person i let on the account was you , I certainly didnt bot because I know fresh accounts get banned if they are botted.

11. Unread #6 - Sep 21, 2016 at 9:54 AM
  12. Astro
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer

Astro Legend

slave2thegp

I'm not seeing any profound proof that Slave2TheGP botted on your account - unless you more proof I'm afraid I'll have to close your report @pasteyy

13. Unread #7 - Sep 27, 2016 at 12:15 PM
  14. Astro
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Astro Legend

slave2thegp

Closed.

< Reporting Pink_Clay | jevon001 scamed me 200m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site