Selling private undetected multicheat for $20

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by CSGO cheat seller, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Jun 24, 2019 at 8:38 AM
  2. CSGO cheat seller
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

CSGO cheat seller Newcomer

Hey, I'm a broke college kid learning to code in college, so I decided that I could make cheats for some extra money. Now since I just want to make some extra money I'm selling the cheat for very cheap. I am selling a multihack for just $20. The multihack has: aimbot, wallhack, bhop and a triggerbot. The cheat is 100% VAC/MM and FaceIt safe, and I am currently improving the cheat to make it safe for ESEA too. Send me an email at [email protected], if you are interested in the cheat, thank you.

UPDATE: I got the cheat to be about 80% ESEA proof, by finding a little loophole in their system, that hasnt been detected yet. If the loophole is found and the cheat stops working for ESEA, I will fix it, same goes for FaceIt, I just found a loophole that is somewhat hard to find. It has some flaws and can no longer be improved in terms of ESEA, but with that being said, it still is very hard to detect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]3

< PRIME - 1000 HOURS - Medals - LEGENDARY EAGLE | Selling Steam Level 72 VACBanned Account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site