Adblock breaks this site

Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Roycos, Jul 23, 2013.

  1. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Hellow, today I logged in because I heard Rs3 came out.. I logged in after 7 month of not logging in and I instant logged back out, this game is shit to me and boring, my friends did quit for other games and I don't have the time to play anymore since I'm going to police academy in October.
    So I'm selling a comp cape account with 1 stat which has 200m exp. and has a rare name on it + it has gold Package so still membership untill the end of February

    Pics :

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    To wield the comp cape account you have to do the new quest, and to be honest I'm even willing to do him for you..

    I'm looking for 350 usd usd only with MoneyBookers
    Or 1.4B rsgp which I can sell.

    The email and stuff will be removed once I have a TRUSTED buyer.
     
  2. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Bump for this
     
  3. thebigpwnage

    thebigpwnage Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2013
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Do you live in Canada Ontario? Add my skype it's : thebigpwnage
     
  4. nazyboy

    nazyboy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2011
    Posts:
    607
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Discord Username:
    noahz#7323
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Got any vouches?
    Edit: Nvm found them
     
  5. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    No sorry, as said in the first post : I live in Belgium, Flandres

    And yeah I got vouches here and on powerbot aswell :p
     
  6. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Bumpzors
     
  7. Rsbuyingacc

    Rsbuyingacc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2013
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    ill buy... add me on skype:

    rlzenz (Second letter is L but lowercase).
     
  8. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Added you
     
  9. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Bumzz
     
  10. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Still for salee
     
  11. nazyboy

    nazyboy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2011
    Posts:
    607
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Discord Username:
    noahz#7323
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    can u link me to ur pb vouches?
     
  12. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Pm'd you with the link
     
  13. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Still for sale
     
  14. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Bumzprss
     
  15. kabouter plop

    kabouter plop Member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2012
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Maybe interested, I know i'm not trusted but vmm ofcourse. But need to make some money first.
     
  16. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Ofcourse we use Vmm :)
    You can pay in real life cash or Rsgp the prices are in the first post
     
  17. kabouter plop

    kabouter plop Member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2012
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Well I would like to pay in rsgp since I never used moneybookers. And I will give you a bid soon since i'm making arround 100m/day atm.
     
  18. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Pm me ur skype to keep in touch
     
  19. Roycos

    Roycos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    Bumpzz
     
  20. TomPwnsU

    TomPwnsU Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2013
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling comp cape account/ 200M stat + rare name

    IPROACE add me on skype
     
< looking for max/near max account for around $100 | eoc account level 99 fletching level 91 wc >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site