Adblock breaks this site

Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Yes I Have A Dog, Jul 14, 2013.

  1. Yes I Have A Dog

    Yes I Have A Dog Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    I will be selling 800m+ For 07 GP
    Post below your Skypes and your ratio !
    Willing To Go First To Only Trusted Members (75+ Vouches)
    If Not You Will Go First Or We Will Use An MM/OMM!
     
  2. Fostered

    Fostered Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2013
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    1:11.5

    Skype is 'simpleshaded'

    EDIT: Can only buy around 280M at this time, though.
     
  3. Yes I Have A Dog

    Yes I Have A Dog Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    If you can lower your ratio a little bit I can do deal
     
  4. Robade

    Robade Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    Interested, skype name?
     
  5. Fostered

    Fostered Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2013
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    PMed you.
     
  6. Yes I Have A Dog

    Yes I Have A Dog Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    How come you signed off of skype ?
     
  7. Nytrix

    Nytrix Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    Posts:
    9,064
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    UWotM8? Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    Add my skype - live:nytrix.sythe
     
  8. Yes I Have A Dog

    Yes I Have A Dog Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    Kid tried to put fake MM in but is now banned
     
  9. Yes I Have A Dog

    Yes I Have A Dog Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    Bump.
     
  10. Feelgewd

    Feelgewd BUYING AND SELLING 07/RS3 GP!!
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    3,050
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Tier 1 Prizebox Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    1:11 ill take it all

    My skype: Bintago
     
  11. Kips

    Kips Previously known as IL2F

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2012
    Posts:
    899
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,379
    Discord Unique ID:
    471579278329511946 (ALWAYS ASK FOR PM CONFIRMATION)
    Discord Username:
    Kips#1380 (ALWAYS ASK FOR PM CONFIRMATION)
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    1:12 I'll buy few.

    Skype: il2f-sythe
     
  12. lily-usfineseller

    lily-usfineseller Hero

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2010
    Posts:
    7,628
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    1:11
    Skype: usfineseller
     
  13. jijing

    jijing Member

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2013
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    1:11.5 is 1 M osgp for your 11.5 M rsgp right? If that's it, i can take the left, my skype is iverson55066354
     
  14. Yes I Have A Dog

    Yes I Have A Dog Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    Bump.
     
  15. RunescapeKid3721

    RunescapeKid3721 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2013
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 800M+ EOC GP For 07 GP

    1:11m, I have quite a bit of 07 I can throw around, about 40m cash.

    Would be willing to find an OMM and get a deal going. :)
     
< IL2F's EoC Selling -- [07/OSGP Payment Method] | Selling 500m EoC gold $0.35/M ($175.00) PayPal only! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site