Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Matt xD, Feb 20, 2011.

Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 20, 2011 at 1:20 PM
  2. Matt xD
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Matt xD Member
    Banned

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    Hey i am selling my 15m rsgp.
    Add me on msn [email protected]
    I am not going first, we can use MM or do 50% way (like you pay 1$ i give you 1M and so on)
    I am showing you the 15M ingame.
    And one thing, i got twc becouse me and my brother use the same computer and he is a stupid scammer.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 20, 2011 at 1:23 PM
  4. RecklessMatt
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2010
    Posts:
    811
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    154

    RecklessMatt Apprentice

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    Added your MSN!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 20, 2011 at 1:29 PM
  6. Matt xD
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Matt xD Member
    Banned

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    K i havent got any invitation.
    Can you add again
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 20, 2011 at 1:39 PM
  8. Matt xD
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Matt xD Member
    Banned

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    This needs to go fast people!!!
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 20, 2011 at 1:41 PM
  10. gamesman99
    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Posts:
    1,181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    gamesman99 Guru
    Banned

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    I'll buy for $10 if you want it fast.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 20, 2011 at 2:24 PM
  12. Matt xD
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Matt xD Member
    Banned

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    Hey i got 11M left add me!
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 20, 2011 at 2:31 PM
  14. Matt xD
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Matt xD Member
    Banned

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    Bumping!
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 20, 2011 at 2:35 PM
  16. RecklessMatt
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2010
    Posts:
    811
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    154

    RecklessMatt Apprentice

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    You have been reported for scamming me the remainder 11.4M. You can either just give me the money what I payed for or I will see that you get banned for scamming me.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Feb 20, 2011 at 2:39 PM
  18. WoreRage
    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    WoreRage Active Member

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    Will buy the rest of 11mil if YOU GO FIRST.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Feb 20, 2011 at 2:47 PM
  20. drose1rsgp
    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2011
    Posts:
    175
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    drose1rsgp Active Member

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    added
     
  21. Unread #11 - Feb 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM
  22. gvr323
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2009
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    gvr323 Member

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    Scammed me. we did 50/50 and we did the first 1mil, then i sent $9.9 and he says he has connection problems and logs out.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Feb 20, 2011 at 3:05 PM
  24. WoreRage
    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    WoreRage Active Member

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    Buying the other 9mil
     
  25. Unread #13 - Feb 20, 2011 at 3:08 PM
  26. WoreRage
    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    WoreRage Active Member

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    I told him that I wanted to use a Middleman he said he would go first. 1m At a time. I said that I didn't know if I wanted to deal with him I said "A lot of people say you scammed them" he immediately blocks me.

    Deserves his trade with caution.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Feb 20, 2011 at 3:11 PM
  28. RecklessMatt
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2010
    Posts:
    811
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    154

    RecklessMatt Apprentice

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    I Reported him for his scam on me, Mod banned him.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Feb 20, 2011 at 3:15 PM
  30. gvr323
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2009
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    gvr323 Member

    Selling 15M=15$ [PayPal]

    I cant get my freaking $9.9 back.
     
< [FAST] Pantheonic's Gold Shop [CHEAP] | Selling 90m -- Good Offer >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site