RecklessMatt

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by fedward, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
RecklessMatt
  1. Unread #1 - May 6, 2018 at 1:56 PM
  2. fedward
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

fedward Guru

RecklessMatt

Never thought I'd be making this report. :( I really hope it is a misunderstanding of sorts. Sorry @RecklessMatt

Seller's Sythe profile link: RecklessMatt

Vouches if they were exchanged:
    Original selling thread: SOLD THANKS
    Proof of payment: Paid in two parts; 35m and 20m - Payments (blocked out his IGN to protect his privacy, can show more detailed chat logs on mods request.)
    Proof of contacting seller: Contacting seller
    Skype profile ID & conversation pictures: Presented here - Payments
    Any other relevant trade screenshots: His email is back on the account that I bought His email set on the account

Some additional information: I saw that someone posted on his vouch thread claiming that they had had their account recovered, didn't believe it until I tried to login to the account I bought from him. This was my second account I bought from him, but the first one I bought was already resold to @pjeet420 , not sure if this account was recovered though? Should be alarmed and move your wealth off the account if it did not get recovered yet.

Let me know if there is any needed information missing.

3. Unread #2 - May 6, 2018 at 3:37 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

RecklessMatt

5. Unread #3 - May 6, 2018 at 4:44 PM
  6. RecklessMatttt
    Referrals:

RecklessMatttt Guest

RecklessMatt

Hi sorry I have not fully completed the template etc I just want to explain the current situation. Some of this information is quite sensitive so a mod can delete if need. I didn't want to plaster this all over sythe but I was writing out an email to @fedward but thought this may get the message to him quicker and didn't want to email over the account I've recovered for him in-case it wasn't him receiving the email.

I am also sorry I'm on a newer phone that can't pass 2fa and my laptop that can access Sythe is at my home and I can't access until tomorrow. I do not have access to my old phone which I used for Skype. Sorry.

Other info:
    I have also had an Ironman account of my own that was taken from myself. Which has no sent details only a notepad on my laptop (I document all my accounts and passwords, and have my notepads for sold accounts on there so I don't know it there was a virus or rat or whatever, I'm currently studying virus attacks at uni so maybe this will help me figure out what happened sometime).

My message to fedward and explanation of what I know:

Please let me know if there is or was any gold on this account, and I'd be more than sorry to replace the gold on the account or refund you the gold for buying the account.

This is RecklessMatt from Sythe here. I am so terribly sorry for what has happened with your RuneScape account.

I am currently under a physical abuse charge with the police due to my son bumping his head on the on mother's floor. My kids have been taken from me and into care and I am by far going through the worst time of my life including feeling suicidal, rage, depression, and suffering from suvere anxiety attacks.

One account was given to my IRL close friend who also has had the account recovered and had dragon claws and over 100m taken, he is the only person who knows me in real life who knows what I'm currently going through to know that I was nothing to do with this. And also raised the alarm about the account recovery considering I'm out between contact with my children, court and other situations.

However, I have recovered the account for him, although I don't know if he trusts playing on it now as he's using his main again. I had an email that another RuneScape account I sold was recovered and a message on sythe from a user saying his friends account has been locked so I'm having a few difficulties with dealing this situation and don't know how to deal with it all.

I am trying to deal with this situation the best I can, I'm currently facing court charges for physical abuse due to my son banging his head on his floor at my mother's house, then undergoing a skeletal scan and there being shown signs of "possible left anterior fracture" on my son's left rib. My two kids, and my brother and sister have all been taken away to care due to this and I'm still trying to understand why. And I know it's all irrelevant, but @fedward also know my son has a lot of medical issues with his liver which almost cost my 11month old baby his life with failure to thrive due to his underlining medical conditions which nor me or any professional knew about at 4 months old.

In this situation that's going on around me currently. I would of definitely not of taken the account. I can not even guarantee safety that it couldn't happen again with what's happened. Considering that accounts come from IP details and where it was created etc I am absolutely baffled by all of this and I can't fully think about this due to how I'm feeling with my other situations.

The accounts I've sold on Sythe over the past year were too @fedward @Rolandzutphen @Dempsey @Sir Buzzell @FairlyLocal

I can also submit any evidence to prove my in real life situation and if anyone can try timestamp anything to do with this RuneScape situation I'd look into it more when I can to try and determine if there is any proof that I was not where I should be at whatever time anything may of happened. I really don't know guys.

I have recovered the account for @fedward and will email you on the email address I once emailed you on with the details of the account. If fedward confirms this is okay or I could make a new Skype account. I just want to get this message to him most importantly.

I am so sorry about all of this and can mods please get all other people I've done account trades with to check their accounts.

I am writing to say that usually I would not buy a RuneScape account back but if anyone feels at risk of the account being taken I will buy the RuneScape accounts back to ensure that the buyer doesn't feel robbed. The last thing I ever want is to be a bad person, I'm currently being judged and labelled as a child abuser from snatching services and if anyone is willing to work with me on these situations instead of judging, I'd be

I've literally lost my world, I've had to drop out of uni last 3 weeks during exams due to the situation and I'll be unable to pass my exams and continue my university study, I'm waiting for these possible rib fractures to come back as fracutured or not(don't wanna be paranoid and unrelated to thread but I feel medical experts are trying to bury me for something to snatch my children), as eventhough I know I'm nothing but a loving parent. I could end up in prison in a matter of weeks. So honestly if anyone believes or not, stealing a RuneScape account right now is really the last thing on my mind. And the pressure I'm currently under is absolutely unbearable. I'm 23 years of age and I am breaking down every time the clock ticks.

Thanks for listening, I'm sorry Sythe about the account situation.

^ fedward and Amei like this.
  7. Unread #4 - May 8, 2018 at 5:28 PM
  8. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

RecklessMatt

This will be closed and @RecklessMatt will be banned for 3 months + DNT'd. You can still make it right and pay back @fedward, feel free to make a pardon when you do.

< Scammed for my bank | Rental scam >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site