Adblock breaks this site

Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Agility King, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agility King

    Agility King Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2016
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    Just want this thing sold. I want to focus on school and I have no craving to play osrs anymore and I have way more fun playing other games now a days. I will put all the pictures of the account below. Add me on skype if u are interested I will go first if you are trusted or we can use a MM if you arent, either works. Add me on skype: Pithzy

    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. thewags1

    thewags1 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2015
    Posts:
    1,174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    226
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    229260785145217024
  3. Agility King

    Agility King Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2016
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    all i want is 50m, lets do it wanna get this done lmao
     
  4. mesmurize

    mesmurize Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 9, 2016
    Posts:
    391
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    124
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    Almost maxed main for 50m? Kinda fishy. Will you supply rights to the creation email as well?
     
  5. Agility King

    Agility King Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2016
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    I use the email as my main email but I can give u litteraly anything else u need like idk what else there is but i can change the email and give u all my stuff. If u are a trusted user i will send u my ID and stuff also
     
  6. mesmurize

    mesmurize Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 9, 2016
    Posts:
    391
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    124
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    yeah ill buy right now if you give me the creation email as well.
     
  7. Agility King

    Agility King Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2016
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    Its connected to my paypal and xbox etc... Is there a way to change it to make it like a fresh email? If there is then I will do that but if I cant then i wont give my personal email away sorry.
     
  8. No L1fer

    No L1fer Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2016
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    27
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    i want to buy it aswell :) but there is no way around it, original mail with it :) add my skype: mr. skyhigh -> Anders Pedersen from denmark :)
     
  9. Agility King

    Agility King Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2016
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    added, no one has bought it yet
     
  10. mesmurize

    mesmurize Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 9, 2016
    Posts:
    391
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    124
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    ill give u 30m for it right now
     
  11. Agility King

    Agility King Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2016
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    sorry man really only looking for 50m. It is worth more a little more than 50m anyway i just want it sold. 50m is the only thing I will do.
     
  12. Ex

    Ex Previously known as Excelont

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2013
    Posts:
    8,237
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    148
    Live Streamer I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Paper Trading Competition Participant Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Selling 121 CMB Main for Only 50m

    Stick to one thread. Closed.
     
< 99 combat account barrows pure, alot of untradeables | Selling Level 100 OSRS MAIN >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site