Adblock breaks this site

Looking to Sell Level 119 Main (1573 Total)

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Agility King, Jan 1, 2017.

  1. Agility King

    Agility King Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2016
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Looking to Sell Level 119 Main (1573 Total)

    I stopped playing on my main a while ago and really only use pures now for pking and I really have no desire to play on it ever again. I am looking to get some OSRS GP for the account. Add my on skype if you have an offer or if you want more details. I will provide anything needed, thanks!

    Skype: Pithzy

    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. OrangeCounty

    OrangeCounty Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2016
    Posts:
    1,047
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,224
    Looking to Sell Level 119 Main (1573 Total)

    How much are you looking for? 100m+?
    I'll bid 35M 07 gp
     
< Buying an 83+ hunting account | SELLING MAXED MAIN! {LVL 119}[ORGINNAL OWNER] (FIRECAPE+Lunar+D DEF)|TRUSTED VERIFIED USER ONLY| >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site