Runemaster7's Xfering [Trusted member]

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by runemaster7, Dec 5, 2008.

Runemaster7's Xfering [Trusted member]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 5, 2008 at 3:10 PM
  2. runemaster7
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Posts:
    356
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    runemaster7 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Runemaster7's Xfering [Trusted member]

    Hi there everyone I'm not going to start doing trancfering for people since I'm very good at it. I CAN ONLY DO ACCOUNTS THAT ARE SAME CRATE.

    I will do the Xfer myself, or if you wan't I can help you. BUT if I am only helping you Xfer It's not my fault if you lose you cash.
    Note: If you let me do Xfer myself if i die I refund via paypal 4$ per mill I lose.

    Prices:
    1-5m - 5%
    5-10m - 10%
    10m+ - 15%

    I will ask that you vouch for me after the XFer, I will vouch for you too.

    Please if you have ANY questions feel free to post or add me to msn.
    msn: [email protected]
     
< 50M Xfering Method needed MOD Or Trusted | Watch out guys Shredderbeam has an inposter.. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site