Adblock breaks this site

RSUltimate's Runescape 2007 Botting Services

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Grave, Feb 22, 2013.

  1. Grave

    Grave #1 preferred sexual partner of Ciara "5/5" -New York Times
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Posts:
    5,305
    Referrals:
    162
    Sythe Gold:
    49,778
    Discord Unique ID:
    895547875277299712
    Discord Username:
    grave#9889
    Pizza Muncher Brony (3) MushyMuncher (2) Le Monkey (2) Not sure if srs or just newfag... Bojack Penguin (2) Wubba Lubba Dub Dub (2) Gohan has AIDS (2) Dunce
    Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME Yellow rat
    RSUltimate's Runescape 2007 Botting Services

    Taking Pre-orders
    Expect to pay anywhere from $50-200 per level 99, based on item and bot availability.



    Form:
    Desired Skill:
    Level range:
    Payment price desired:
    Skype:
     
  2. Rs Buisness

    Rs Buisness Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2013
    Posts:
    120
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    RSUltimate's Runescape 2007 Botting Services

    Could you give me a quote on 99 Str

    with no orther skills trained then hp and str?
     
  3. sith kid

    sith kid Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 24, 2007
    Posts:
    997
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    RSUltimate's Runescape 2007 Botting Services

    I'll chip in with an additional 99hp (attack would be 60 when starting and should not be trained).
     
  4. Filet900

    Filet900 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    RSUltimate's Runescape 2007 Botting Services

    Very interested in having you get me 99 strength. Thanks.
     
  5. Gadbwuah

    Gadbwuah Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2013
    Posts:
    298
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    RSUltimate's Runescape 2007 Botting Services

    Desired Skill:Range/Mage
    Level range:1-70
    Payment price desired: We can work it out
    Skype: zgadberry69
     
  6. I KO I

    I KO I Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,797
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    MushyMuncher
    RSUltimate's Runescape 2007 Botting Services

    Desired Skill: Str
    Level range: 30-80
    Payment price desired: Open
    Skype: schaefinat0r

    Desired Skill: Att
    Level range: 30-60
    Payment price desired: Open
    Skype: schaefinat0r
     
< 2007 Questing service (cheap)!!!! | 07 is Back! Free levels! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site