Adblock breaks this site

Road to Diamond

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by xEdgaar, May 15, 2014.

  1. Burberry London

    Burberry London League of legends god
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2014
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    Good job and good luck, also I think you should practice a little more on csing. Usually at 30 mins you should be able to get easily 200+ cs however I understand sometime it's hard because there's team-fights etc..
     
  2. xEdgaar

    xEdgaar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    Oh gawd, I'm in promos to plat, so hyped l0l0l0l0l

    Sorry for not updating lately, but once I get promoted to Plat I will start updating daily again! :)
     
  3. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Road to Diamond

    Damn man, you really carried yourself through gold.
     
  4. xEdgaar

    xEdgaar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    I climbed from Gold 3 to Gold 1 really fast with a IRL friend ( Gold 5 ) but I played with another friends and some SoloQ in Gold 1 and It's being a bit harder.
    Not yet tho, I'm still in Gold and I don't feel like I'm going to win this promos, atleast at first.
     
  5. Tyler

    Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2011
    Posts:
    11,092
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3,499
    Discord Unique ID:
    141117685059551232
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia
    Road to Diamond

    Almost in plat your thread looks sweet. Best of luck in your promos!
     
  6. Boatswain

    Boatswain Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2012
    Posts:
    2,328
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    Dam im jelly as fuck i cant get passed g5
     
  7. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Road to Diamond

    Well done man. You'll no doubt get plat.
     
  8. xEdgaar

    xEdgaar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    I'm going to play my promo games today in the afternoon, wish me luck!
     
  9. Timetodip415

    Timetodip415 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2013
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    Gold 1, good luck almost there :D
     
  10. xEdgaar

    xEdgaar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    --------------
     
  11. xEdgaar

    xEdgaar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    Lost promos :(
     
  12. Mr_Lectro

    Mr_Lectro Apprentice

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2013
    Posts:
    648
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Discord Unique ID:
    733628295400259624
    Discord Username:
    newbanger
    Road to Diamond

    Better luck next time.
     
  13. xEdgaar

    xEdgaar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    Thanks man, I'm back to promos. Going to try again today.
     
  14. xEdgaar

    xEdgaar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    Third time in my promos, currently W W L.

    Should have 3 wins tbh, in my last game was a easy game, I was 5/0 and had a fed katarina but a Lee Sin top throwed the game really hard, refused to communicate and never left toplane, enemys just would go top and kill him. Ended up losing in a pretty much 4v5 which is sad.
     
  15. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Road to Diamond

    Best of luck in your promos!
     
  16. xEdgaar

    xEdgaar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    Thanks man! Going to watch the first 3 games in the NALCS and after that I'll play the rest of my promos, hopefully I'll get promoted
     
  17. xEdgaar

    xEdgaar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    -------------
     
  18. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Road to Diamond

    Grats dude.
     
  19. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Road to Diamond

    :D :D Congrats!
     
  20. xEdgaar

    xEdgaar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Road to Diamond

    Thanks guys! Really appreciate it! :D
     
< There is no such thing as ELO hell. | Twisted treeline question >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site