REPARDON AFTER 6 MONTHS

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by SkepticPardonV2, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
REPARDON AFTER 6 MONTHS
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 20, 2017 at 1:48 AM
  2. SkepticPardonV2
    Referrals:

SkepticPardonV2 Guest

REPARDON AFTER 6 MONTHS

• Your profile link: Skeptic

• Report/post/reason that got you banned: I got my PC ratted, and someone pulled up my sythe account, and post a RS account for sale with his usrname, didn't sell it or scam on sythe cause it got no interest, but it was linked to old scamming on RuneServer apparently so was "offsite scamming."

• Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: No clue who the person on RuneServer was that got scammed, no one told me, I offered to repay but, no one knew exact they just know that skype was banned on RuneServer for scamming

• Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: Nope Skeptic

• Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: It first started out with me waking up to being banned, keep in mind I had I think 100, or 150 vouches, and had no reason to scam over a small amount for a RS account. I then went to get on and said my account was locked/banned to appeal on forums for "offsite scamming." I was then ratted, by "goten" he was a coder for people on RuneServer, who ratted me over skype to "test" his RSPS, he also apparently shortly after ratted a server from a famous youtuber called Jamian that I figured out about shortly after my last pardon. I would post a video that he posted about it but he got striked by Jagex on youtube. Anyways I then started messaging all kinds of staff about what to do, that I got ratted etc stated here which took me forever to dig up, I just want my acc, and friends back from sythe...

Picture of him pretty much admitting to the RAT: Gyazo - 47c43bcb4d5d71b5258b23490f38ed38.png

Him trying to back up his reasoning behind whatever: Gyazo - 87b356d1cffffee7a4f0315e14cabd33.png

Why I think you should forgive me? That was a half of year ago... I have been waiting for this exact moment I was so pumped the last repardon I made to find out I only waited 3 which then read it was 6... If I didn't care about my sythe acc I would have not came back the exact day I could, and I would have scammed all the people who needed RSPS GP that I had on skype that still Trusted me, and didnt know I got banned yet, I would 100% make a new acc, change all pws, and enable 2fa I dont fuck with half the people nor play rsps anymoe, I just liked selling GP on RS cause who dont like making easy money off of it, and CSGO...

• Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yup

3. Unread #2 - Mar 20, 2017 at 7:34 PM
  4. Azie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

REPARDON AFTER 6 MONTHS

^ Wortel likes this.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  5. Unread #3 - May 27, 2017 at 7:10 AM
  6. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner CoolHam Former OMM

Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3 - Free OMM'ing!
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

REPARDON AFTER 6 MONTHS

Your pardon can now go to voting.

Please be patient, voting normally takes between 1-2 weeks.
    You can follow any updates via this thread or Pardon Decisions Thread [Updated 5/20]
    Thanks for your patience. :)

7. Unread #4 - Jun 1, 2017 at 1:02 AM
  8. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner CoolHam Former OMM

Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3 - Free OMM'ing!
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

REPARDON AFTER 6 MONTHS

Your account has successfully been unbanned.

You are free to log in and return to the community whenever you please.
    To refresh yourself with the Sythe Rules, you can look here: The Official Sythe.org Rules
    Welcome back. :)

< Made Account on Proxy - Posting on home ip now | QBDyce Requesting a Pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site