Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Reece11495 - Request a pardon - Self-vouching

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by UnregisteredReece11495, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnregisteredReece11495

    UnregisteredReece11495 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Reece11495 - Request a pardon - Self-vouching

    Hey, I'm looking to request a pardon after being banned on Sythe a couple of years ago. I was banned for self vouching and some other minor offences although a very large majority of my vouches were actually legit. I used sythe frequently and enjoyed making posts around the site, getting to know the community and making donations to help improve the site. I would really appreciate it if you were able to consider my pardon, as I've started playing old school RS and wish to get more involved with Sythe again... I will do whatever it takes to get back into the Sythe community even if it means making a new Sythe account with your permission to do so.

    Many thanks,

    Reece
     
  2. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    Reece11495 - Request a pardon - Self-vouching

  3. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    Reece11495 - Request a pardon - Self-vouching

< Unban | Requesting TWC >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site