Adblock breaks this site

R I P FireZ

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Snow Patrol, Oct 8, 2011.

  1. Snow Patrol

    Snow Patrol Emeritus

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Posts:
    6,538
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    18
  2. blindkilla

    blindkilla Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2005
    Posts:
    1,896
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Discord Unique ID:
    282000633404456960
    Discord Username:
    sogord
    R I P FireZ

    First, and lol'd.
     
  3. T V

    T V Sum
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Posts:
    5,012
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    489
    Halloween 2013 Penguin
    R I P FireZ

    anyways its screensnapr and it cant be edited and also if u need proof i had money i can simply 3 way call paypal with someone thanks.
     
  4. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    R I P FireZ

    Moran.
     
  5. Imagine

    Imagine Grand Master

    Joined:
    May 31, 2010
    Posts:
    3,375
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Chess Master
    R I P FireZ

    [​IMG]

    He's already gone :(
     
  6. CallmeShocken

    CallmeShocken Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2011
    Posts:
    520
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    R I P FireZ

    gf umadbro?
     
  7. Time To Buy

    Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    7,356
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    814
    Discord Unique ID:
    178553662719787008
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips
    R I P FireZ

    Hammered.
     
  8. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    R I P FireZ

    He ban evades and sends me a PM "Hammered bitch" lol
     
  9. Pokerking88

    Pokerking88 Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    5,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    R I P FireZ

    I lol'd FireZ
     
  10. ll champion

    ll champion Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    3,743
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    628
    Discord Unique ID:
    264479690293641217
    Discord Username:
    Ll champion
    Lumpy Space Princess
    R I P FireZ

    Banned, thanks.
     
  11. Sypherz

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    R I P FireZ

    He has a paypal pic with 16 grand.
    FireZ must be a scammer!
     
  12. T V

    T V Sum
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Posts:
    5,012
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    489
    Halloween 2013 Penguin
    R I P FireZ

    And to FireZ i emailed finn and sythe and told them what uve done expect to be banned by tomorrow and me unbanned so fuck you FireZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
  13. The Black Tux

    The Black Tux Veteran
    The Black Tux Donor Java Programmers PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    10,306
    Referrals:
    30
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Cool Kid Former OMM Cook RsProd Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Village Drunk
    R I P FireZ

    Why why why :(
     
  14. Delta Squad

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,541
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,430
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User
    R I P FireZ

    sad part is i read that whole list of his copy n pasted logs.

    Firez is really named daniel. that skemmer
     
  15. rstrader1471

    rstrader1471 Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2010
    Posts:
    3,203
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    52
    R I P FireZ

    LMFAO, we all love JT!
     
  16. TheJCDaly

    TheJCDaly Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2011
    Posts:
    241
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    R I P FireZ

    Dissapointed, thought deathnova posted here, clicked link just to see his post
     
  17. x339

    x339 Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 16, 2011
    Posts:
    3,223
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    R I P FireZ

    he deserved it imo, thug_life for replacement of firez.
     
< Hydraulics Troller | Free Items >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site